100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You cannot prove a negative.....you cannot prove that something does not exist.....all you can assert is that there is no evidence that it exists.....the burden of proof is on those that are making the assertion...

I am not an anthropologist or a archaeologist but it is my understanding that primitive cultures almost universally humanize and even worship the physical and animal world around them.. the Native Americans also believed in the Stick Indians and the Trickster Coyote and the Stone Giant and Mother Earth.....etcetera ......all societies create a mythical universe that address their fears and ambitions....

I do know the Yakama and Corville Nations have professional fish and wildlife agencies staffed with Wildlife and Fish Biologists that are making attempts to protect rare and endangered species and to reintroduce species that have been lost.... such as the wolverine and the lynx and the antelope and anadromous fish......I don't believe they have plans to establish a viable Big Foot population......
Gigantopithecus remains possible?

Reactions: Backwoods
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The Billi ape and other species either unheard or or thought extinct are always being discovered.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honestly I’m not here to prove or disprove anything I’m just here to share and possibly learn about the curiosities unknown in this world. You can believe what you wanna believe and honestly Scarlet I don’t give a damn! Lol
81D37752 B5F8 4A9D 8C3F 77783271A915

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And who is this ugly stinky ass freak that keeps showing up in my yard? Scary sumb****! I mean look at that brow ridge, tiny beedy eyes and that pointed head. He must have Down’s syndrome. And just look at those cheap ass shoes…
CF4CEBFD C2E7 4ACB A4C9 B33450A69E76

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And then there’s this same thing I mentioned about just last night . This is in Borneo.

Reactions: Backwoods
SouthParkColorado

SouthParkColorado

Feb 4, 2018
Hartsel, CO & Aurora, CO
www.flickr.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
You cannot prove a negative.....you cannot prove that something does not exist.....all you can assert is that there is no evidence that it exists.....the burden of proof is on those that are making the assertion...

I am not an anthropologist or a archaeologist but it is my understanding that primitive cultures almost universally humanize and even worship the physical and animal world around them.. the Native Americans also believed in the Stick Indians and the Trickster Coyote and the Stone Giant and Mother Earth.....etcetera ......all societies create a mythical universe that address their fears and ambitions....

I do know the Yakama and Corville Nations have professional fish and wildlife agencies staffed with Wildlife and Fish Biologists that are making attempts to protect rare and endangered species and to reintroduce species that have been lost.... such as the wolverine and the lynx and the antelope and anadromous fish......I don't believe they have plans to establish a viable Big Foot population......
Why are you here?? Do you enjoy being a killjoy? Is there some deep seated need that requires you to intrude on our lives and loves and hopes regarding Sasquatch?? Would killing this thread make you happy enough to move on to some other thread, in order to kill it?? [asking for Sasquatch and his friends]:p
:rolleyes:o_O

B

bartruff

Oct 2, 2017
Wenatchee, WA
Ownership

1. Big Red
I apologized and said I made a mistake.....I have no desire to ruin the fun.....I should have read the thread before I posted.... I will see if I can delete it....

I deleted it, but I have no way to the delete the posts where it is quoted...... I will apologize again....the world needs all the fun it can muster....

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I apologized and said I made a mistake.....I have no desire to ruin the fun.....I should have read the thread before I posted.... I will see if I can delete it....

I deleted it, but I have no way to the delete the posts where it is quoted...... I will apologize again....the world needs all the fun it can muster....
We don't need no stinking evidence! Unless you have a plaster cast or blurry picture or something?😁

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!