William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have tried it out without the swaybar and really wish I would have removed it when I got it new! It rides so much better and is not tippy. It is way more enjoyable to ride now....

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Yeah, mines not going back on either. My first ride without it was the Takeover, but will be heading back to Windrock in June to test it some more. Any difference I could tell was for the good.

Reactions: iowaguy and trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I have tried it out without the swaybar and really wish I would have removed it when I got it new! It rides so much better and is not tippy. It is way more enjoyable to ride now....

That's what I thought too, wish I had done it sooner. I seriously think it handles better. Not so rigid and it feels like the rear end stays in contact with the ground.

William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The ride is amazing now with the swaybar off combined with my radial tires!

advertisement
C

Chuckerbird

Lifetime Member
May 26, 2017
Battle Mountain, NV.
Ownership

1. 500
Took mine off and went for a ride. Quite a difference. There is a old badger hole on a trail I ride on. I usually forget about it. Today I hit it and was really impressed. A lot smoother. No crash and jerk. I'm gonna bump the rear shocks up one notch and try it.

William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Took mine off and went for a ride. Quite a difference. There is a old badger hole on a trail I ride on. I usually forget about it. Today I hit it and was really impressed. A lot smoother. No crash and jerk. I'm gonna bump the rear shocks up one notch and try it.
I bumped mine up one notch tighter. It is now on 3 which is the middle setting.

Reactions: trigger
C

Chuckerbird

Lifetime Member
May 26, 2017
Battle Mountain, NV.
Ownership

1. 500
That's where I'm at now. Haven't taken it for a ride yet, maybe this weekend.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Exactly, whether on or off you have to use common sense.
Lol, the wife just walked in and saw me writing this. She said ' yeah I was the most skeptical and I like it better off '.

Reactions: Bad_bowtie

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!