E94EAC66 398E 429A 94E3 3778DF3716D6

C

Chad J

Mar 29, 2022
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great pics but one small problem. I can still see your camouflage rig. 🤔
Haha yeah, got a net ordered for it for when it’s parked, but I only posted pics where it’s easy to see. I’ll have to get some night driving pics soon too. I also got the vent relocation kit ordered and the under seat insulation from the heat. It’s not terrible but when it gets summer time I bet these things get toasty inside.

Kal

Kal

Feb 22, 2022
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Haha yeah, got a net ordered for it for when it’s parked, but I only posted pics where it’s easy to see. I’ll have to get some night driving pics soon too. I also got the vent relocation kit ordered and the under seat insulation from the heat. It’s not terrible but when it gets summer time I bet these things get toasty inside.
I bet it will. I only had mine a few months but I've noticed it was nice and warm in the winter but now it's getting a touch toasty since we're hitting around 80 degrees. I can imagine what it's going to feel like when it hits 100 here... :rolleyes: I just started working again so next month I'm going to contact the gentleman on here who makes the custom vent tubes and under seat shields.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Question for all, is a bed liner mat worth it for the 1000-5? I do have passengers back there occasionally and I have been hauling dirt as well. Guess the real question is, does it work half way decent, and durable?

I got this one:
bed liner

Fits well, easy to take out when using the rear seats. It's made of rubber so it doesn't mess anything up.

Dirtstiffs-1000

Dirtstiffs-1000

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2018
Republican from the wet side of Oregonifornia
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Question for all, is a bed liner mat worth it for the 1000-5? I do have passengers back there occasionally and I have been hauling dirt as well. Guess the real question is, does it work half way decent, and durable?
They work great to keep junk out of the seats

C

Chad J

Mar 29, 2022
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well got scammed on here for a spare tire and wheel for $300. They make it pretty good, sent pics, good communication and all. But after I paid no more responses. Been over a week.

3B77091A 6856 483E 893F D58069216CFA

C

Chad J

Mar 29, 2022
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
PayPal? Credit card? Dispute the transaction.
I did with my bank. It’s just frustrating people suck so much to even scam trying to buy a spare tire. At first I didn’t see anything negative, but then searched again and seen that email pop up on other forums doing the same thing for car part sells. Should get my money back. I still have the email and texts.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Well got scammed on here for a spare tire and wheel for $300. They make it pretty good, sent pics, good communication and all. But after I paid no more responses. Been over a week.
Sorry to see this.
Scammers are everywhere.
I hate to see it has hit here also.
I have removed his account.
He was using a VPN out of Africa with a California IP server address.

You must do more research on people before sending them any kind of money. You can not let a "deal" blind you from the clear fact that if you had looked at his account with a clear head you would have thought twice.
- Fairly new account
- Zero post

I hope you get your money back.

I need to make a post on this sometime. Its really bad on Facebook.
Someone post a "deal" and people are in a rush to get it before anyone else.
Ya, they get it all right.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sorry to see this.
Scammers are everywhere.
I hate to see it has hit here also.
I have removed his account.
He was using a VPN out of Africa with a California IP server address.

You must do more research on people before sending them any kind of money. You can not let a "deal" blind you from the clear fact that if you had looked at his account with a clear head you would have thought twice.
- Fairly new account
- Zero post

I hope you get your money back.

I need to make a post on this sometime. Its really bad on Facebook.
Someone post a "deal" and people are in a rush to get it before anyone else.
Ya, they get it all right.
Speaking of scams, I got an e-mail asking me to evaluate the Club Store? Been meaning to ask you about it for a week.

C

Chad J

Mar 29, 2022
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks. Yeah I didn’t think to check his posts since new here too. We texted for two days working on a deal for the one tire. But yeah, I’m usually really good about not getting scammed, only been got twice my whole life and the other was from a mirrored website for primers. Bank already got me the money back. Thanks for the info.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thanks. Yeah I didn’t think to check his posts since new here too. We texted for two days working on a deal for the one tire. But yeah, I’m usually really good about not getting scammed, only been got twice my whole life and the other was from a mirrored website for primers. Bank already got me the money back. Thanks for the info.
Kool, glad you got your monies back.
Sorry again to hear this happen.

@Smitty335 If your concerned, don't click it. Never click something you are not comfortable with.
But ya, the store does send out review request about 1-2 weeks after purchase.
Message me to discuss more.

C

Chad J

Mar 29, 2022
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
By the way I had another person message me on my WTB as well who turns out to be a scam. This one came up in google right away. Guess I won’t be getting my spare anytime soon! Lol honest people don’t have any for sale right now. Maybe I’ll check out the stealership and see what they have.

17DF7D1B 1396 401F 98C9 311B070BB02A

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!