This is getting out of hand, someone please shut this dumpster fire down! 😂
Ntc

cntryby

cntryby

May 27, 2019
southeast
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You know, if you had put in 1/10th the effort introducing yourself, reaching out, asking questions, or showing up on time as you have put into whining, b****ing, and complaining in this thread, you would have had one HELL of a time at TO '23.
Try #5

cntryby

cntryby

May 27, 2019
southeast
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If anyone cares, the OP has been edited for clarification and to provide answers to assumptions made in the replies.
And additional information about the dog.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV

And ... from #5 in your post:
I attended a camping event where most everyone there is in a home made / self converted camper. School busses, box trucks, cargo trailers… etc. 95% of everyone there was hard core liberals. I’m hard core conservative. We felt so much more welcome by them than we did this group. Stop, take a breath and think about that.

I'm not surprised that 95% of who you usually hang out with are hard core liberals, because most everything you wrote in your original post sounded like it came from an entitled, privileged, narcissistic, hard core liberal snowflake.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
And ... from #5 in your post:

I'm not surprised that 95% of who you usually hang out with are hard core liberals, because most everything you wrote in your original post sounded like it came from an entitled, privileged, narcissistic, hard core liberal snowflake.
Scoop with 1.5 legs still over here running circles 'round this fella.

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Did you meet me? Then you don't know what your talking about. Just because you don't like when I tell the truth doesn't mean I have an attitude. So all the folks here can say whatever they want and it's fine, but if I say something I have an attitude. cool Hypocritical don't ya think.

You need a little reading comprehension yourself. Try the second pargraph in point #1. Where I point out the rides didn't leave from where they said. Which is kinda the point of that post. Pot and kettle had a kid named irony.
Nope.. I didn't meet you, as I said Glad I didn't.. I pegged your poor attitude before and had you on my ignore list until recent events. Only person I have ever done that to... btw. I am nice to EVERYONE...

My comprehension is just fine... you keep going in circles. Jackal's ride on Saturday left from exactly where it was suppose to... (as stated in the ride list) behind the stage.. I saw them leave from there.. late but from there. That is the only listed ride you were involved in, unless you planned to go on the 9@9... and it apparently went as listed as well.

BTW: The matching grey shirts on Saturday.. were not just the volunteers, everyone who wanted to had the opportunity to order one before TO. That was also in the TO info section. Myself as well have many of the attendees were wearing them.

Maybe I have it wrong but 220 people attended this thing, and had a great time. I am failing to see why you think it is everyone else fault that it did not meet your expectations? I get being disappointed, however, it might be time to take a breath... go back to your original observations and take some time for introspection. Then hopefully you will see where you hold some personal responsibility for your disappointment due to those expectations.

I am generally confused as to what your end game here is..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!