TO Questions

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
#5, not look'n at trails, I just need a place ta park an enclosed trailer. I take up 2 or 3 normal size camping spaces.
You can boon dock on our property for the Takeover if u want? It's on Stinking Creek but there is no power or water at this point. It's fairly flat with a gravel lane and parking area. I am probably gonna end up staying there to....I hadn't booked a place yet and it's probably to late now. 🤷‍♂️ If I order some shipping containers before then, which is the plan, I will probably sleep in the shipping container.

cntryby

cntryby

May 27, 2019
southeast
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You can boon dock on our property for the Takeover if u want? It's on Stinking Creek but there is no power or water at this point. It's fairly flat with a gravel lane and parking area. I am probably gonna end up staying there to....I hadn't booked a place yet and it's probably to late now. 🤷‍♂️ If I order some shipping containers before then, which is the plan, I will probably sleep in the shipping container.
I'm still gonna boon dock, but hope to have access to bath house / restroom. I've decided it takes to long to set up my trailer and break camp to be worth 2 days, I'm just gonna sleep in the back of the truck and pull a light trailer.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm still gonna boon dock, but hope to have access to bath house / restroom. I've decided it takes to long to set up my trailer and break camp to be worth 2 days, I'm just gonna sleep in the back of the truck and pull a light trailer.
Get the code to royal blue bathrooms they will never know if you slip in there.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So isn't there a discount code for reserving at RRB? I've looked at all the threads I thought may have it... nadaaa.
There is it's usually something like Honda2023 (whatever year)
I'm sure if you call them and tell them you're a member they'll apply the discount 👍

WildMounts

WildMounts

Sep 1, 2020
Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X4 LV
I'm try'na work out being able to show up for the TO. Have a few questions.

Are dogs allowed?
1) Are coolers of adult beverages allowed on the trails?
2) How many kids are usually there? (I watch my grandson during summer, may bring him)
3) How critical is it to have a spare tire, how many folks here have actually used one? (I have plugs and a compressor, I know it won't fix a slice.)
4) Are dirt bikes welcome? (Spark arrestor intact, but loud as hell)

Questions for RRB, unless someone here can answer. (I'll call them soon.)
5) Are there places to park for full boon docking, at the camp ground? (My enclosed trailer is totally self sustained. No hook ups needed.)
6) Will group members receive the discount if they want to stay additional days?
7) What helmets are required, will a "shorty" pacify the safety police?

If I think of any more questions I'll post'm here.
I'm late to the conversation but ill have 3 kids with me 6 and under but we have a large group meeting us there. and will have 10-12 kids all under 10 with us.

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I called and signed up... I think I'm sleeping in the parking lot, but looks like were gonna try'n be there.
cntryby do you have your screen name on your windshield? Most People will run their screen name on the lower driver side window. I will be at RRB camp grounds from Wed. 05/31 until Sun. 06/ 04.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!