JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I am generally confused as to what your end game here is..
🤔.......

cntryby

cntryby

May 27, 2019
southeast
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Nope.. I didn't meet you, as I said Glad I didn't.. I pegged your poor attitude before and had you on my ignore list until recent events. Only person I have ever done that to... btw. I am nice to EVERYONE...

My comprehension is just fine... you keep going in circles. Jackal's ride on Saturday left from exactly where it was suppose to... (as stated in the ride list) behind the stage.. I saw them leave from there.. late but from there. That is the only listed ride you were involved in, unless you planned to go on the 9@9... and it apparently went as listed as well.

BTW: The matching grey shirts on Saturday.. were not just the volunteers, everyone who wanted to had the opportunity to order one before TO. That was also in the TO info section. Myself as well have many of the attendees were wearing them.

Maybe I have it wrong but 220 people attended this thing, and had a great time. I am failing to see why you think it is everyone else fault that it did not meet your expectations? I get being disappointed, however, it might be time to take a breath... go back to your original observations and take some time for introspection. Then hopefully you will see where you hold some personal responsibility for your disappointment due to those expectations.

I am generally confused as to what your end game here is..
I never said anything was anybodies fault, there's nothing to be faulted for?

I was just describing my experience and the fact that it didn't match anything I've read on here. I'm sure everyone had stuff going on, that's OK, that's what they're there for.

I don't know how much was the dog or people just busy or what, but we only felt welcomed by a few people who were also busy. Almost every time we talked to folks within 30 seconds they would move away. How does that equal welcome and friendly? My upbringing is forcing your way into where your not welcome is rude.

Thinking of that, my wife asked me where everyone was from, she has a seriously valid point. The manners and hospitality of the deep south is different than other places. Not better or worse, just different, I have folks in the detroit and toledo area, manners completely different, salt of the earth kinda folks. That may have something to do with the differences in perspective too.

cntryby

cntryby

May 27, 2019
southeast
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Also, if I remember correctly a (lifetime) member even offered to let the op camp/boondock on his property when op was working on accommodations.
This is true, I choose to spend the money and stay at RRB because I wanted to get to know the group.

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This is absolutely ridiculous. No matter what we say, suggest, remind, point out, note, reflect upon, offer…you have a rhetorical comment. Don’t take this the wrong way, and I’m genuinely not being a smart ass when I make this comment, but at your age you should know better than to act like this. We’ve all pointed out instances where you, as the new guy, were given hospitality and yet you just continue to complain. The way I see it you (or any sensible individual) have 2 options. A. Learn to handle and work through things that don’t go exactly as you want/expect or

B. GTFO

This is a genuine response, not intended to be smart in any way.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thank you all for your input.
There were many great points made and many suggestions about what it could be. But few are what I actually want it to be.

Until then, it will be what it is.
A group ride and meet and greet.

Can't wait for TO 2024.

FYI: you are just as capable to host your own event.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!