TO Questions

cntryby

cntryby

May 27, 2019
southeast
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm try'na work out being able to show up for the TO. Have a few questions.

Are dogs allowed?
1) Are coolers of adult beverages allowed on the trails?
2) How many kids are usually there? (I watch my grandson during summer, may bring him)
3) How critical is it to have a spare tire, how many folks here have actually used one? (I have plugs and a compressor, I know it won't fix a slice.)
4) Are dirt bikes welcome? (Spark arrestor intact, but loud as hell)

Questions for RRB, unless someone here can answer. (I'll call them soon.)
5) Are there places to park for full boon docking, at the camp ground? (My enclosed trailer is totally self sustained. No hook ups needed.)
6) Will group members receive the discount if they want to stay additional days?
7) What helmets are required, will a "shorty" pacify the safety police?

If I think of any more questions I'll post'm here.

Last edited:
Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
1) For many in this group they're mandatory.
2)There will be plenty of other kids.
3) Most don't carry a spare.
4)Dirt bikes are allowed on the trails.

5) you can camp on the trail, Ride Royal Blue used to allow it but I don't know now.
6) I don't know.
7) Helmets required under 18. Dot approved.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
If

5) you can camp on the trail, Ride Royal Blue used to allow it but I don't know now.
6) I don't know.
If RRB doesn't doesn't allow tent camping now for some reason, I know Eagle Rock does. I'm pretty sure there is some other tent camping on stinking creek road which is where RRB is located.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Dogs are allowed. Depending on where your staying, might have restrictions on type of dog? I camp with my TH alot and bring my Lab. Most campgrounds will ask the type of dog cuz of issues with certain breeds. Cant remember if RRB asked the type? Camped there so many times I cant remember lol. So call ahead.
IF bring your dog on trail with you, sure.

As for the other stuff …yes.
Oh and riding a dirt bike there, have good stamina cuz you will get tired, especially if the trails are sloppy. See @TripleB post on tent camping

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
There will be plenty of spare tires around if you need one. I carry a couple in my box trailer.
We have worked hard to have more kids attend, last year I would say there were 2-3 dozen under the age of 15.

If you call RRB I feel very confident they will honor the discount for your complete stay.

My grandkids wear a dot helmet anytime they are in any SXS.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
There will be plenty of spare tires around if you need one. I carry a couple in my box trailer.
We have worked hard to have more kids attend, last year I would say there were 2-3 dozen under the age of 15.

If you call RRB I feel very confident they will honor the discount for your complete stay.

My grandkids wear a dot helmet anytime they are in any SXS.
I've got a few steel wheels with 28s and 30s for a Pioneer that will work for a spare. To save someone's weekend if needed .

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I’ve brought a dog every time. I don’t wear a helmet and you can have your beverages. I recommend you try to make. You will have a fantastic time and meet tons of great people

cntryby

cntryby

May 27, 2019
southeast
Ownership

1. 1000-3

6) I don't know.
#5, not look'n at trails, I just need a place ta park an enclosed trailer. I take up 2 or 3 normal size camping spaces.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I’ve brought a dog every time. I don’t wear a helmet and you can have your beverages. I recommend you try to make. You will have a fantastic time and meet tons of great people
Ok wait......I love dogs so I can say this. You bring a Chihuahua........ that's like a quarter of a dog 😬 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Now she’s coming. Wife decided to pull the FI lever for work and take off. She’s never missed a TO since I joined the forum
Great! Last year she helped me find Backwater (you) I corrected my self and said Backwoods, she replied, and said she liked Backwater better!

cntryby

cntryby

May 27, 2019
southeast
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You need to come to TO cuntry boi you’ll have more fun than you’ve ever had riding
Dude, I've riden dirt bikes through live fire military training on sand hill, Ft Benning Ga... Not on purpose of course. :eek: But thats a whole nother kinda fun.😁

Any time I get to spend the day ride'n with the wife is a great day. Hang'n and ride'n with cool folks is not a bad day either!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Dude, I've riden dirt bikes through live fire military training on sand hill, Ft Benning Ga... Not on purpose of course. :eek: But thats a whole nother kinda fun.😁

Any time I get to spend the day ride'n with the wife is a great day. Hang'n and ride'n with cool folks is not a bad day either!
If you decide to come, you need to start getting in shape now, Push ups, chin ups and arm curls, if you don't your elbow and stomach will hurt from laughing.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!