Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
I have been kind of looking for one of these since i went with @Hondasxs to Montana for the unveiling of this machine.
Picked up this 23 1000-6 a few weeks ago. I needed to reduce the number of Hondas i had ! So I traded the 2 seat Talon X and sold the 17 P1k LE to my son who needed a sxs. So, I found this at a good price and jumped on it.
It had 650 miles on it and a few add-ons.

Full Honda one piece windsheld
52" curved light bar
Boss sound bar
Rear veiw and some side mirrors
Soft rear panel
20240724 085558

Today I did a couple things that I feel are must dos to the Pioneers.

RB3 door bushings
SATV flip up windsheld
Winch mount ( reusing the rear mounted winch from my LE.)
This is going to be a work machine, so I will likly add some rear and side work lights, a dual battery (or full size battery conversion) and a couple 12 vdc waterproof plugs for sprayer and power at the rear seats.

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
I have been kind of looking for one of these since i went with @Hondasxs to Montana for the unveiling of this machine.
Picked up this 23 1000-6 a few weeks ago. I needed to reduce the number of Hondas i had ! So I traded the 2 seat Talon X and sold the 17 P1k LE to my son who needed a sxs. So, I found this at a good price and jumped on it.
It had 650 miles on it and a few add-ons.

Full Honda one piece windsheld
52" curved light bar
Boss sound bar
Rear veiw and some side mirrors
Soft rear panel
View attachment 439672
Today I did a couple things that I feel are must dos to the Pioneers.

RB3 door bushings
SATV flip up windsheld
Winch mount ( reusing the rear mounted winch from my LE.)
This is going to be a work machine, so I will likly add some rear and side work lights, a dual battery (or full size battery conversion) and a couple 12 vdc waterproof plugs for sprayer and power at the rear seats.

Very nice ! I want one !