P1000 Turf Mode Question-Updated

R

Riceman-Ducker

Mar 14, 2020
Central Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hi folks,

New to the board, so I adjusted the Turf Mode / 2WD LOCK per the instructions and it works perfectly now, as someone mentioned the tech instruction settings are a great starting point, however I did need to do some fine tuning with the center cable position.

My question: When in Turf mode and the rear passenger tire spins, does the driver side than engage (limited slip). I just want some peace of mind that this issue is resolved.

Now the AWD not engaging is a whole other animal........

Thank you in advance.

Again thank you for the info.

My front diff would not stay engaged unless I held the lever up, once I let it drop into the slot it would disengage.

I adjusted that today per a thread I found on here and now it all works perfectly, the front diff adjustment is about as easy as the rear.

Sadly the dealer called today and there is a new recall for the sub tran that requires I bring in it and they drop the oil and stick a camera in to ensure a collar was installed.

Last edited:
Reactions: JenElio and Isaiah
H

HappyCamper

Feb 15, 2020
Wyo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
True, you could actually be stuck if your drivers side wheel was stuck or blocked by an object and the other side just spins. Then you'd have to switch to two wheel lock or 4 wheel mode to get moving again.

Reactions: Rick53 and Isaiah

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!