Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
76 yesterday and it may get to 42 as a high today. Tornadoes were abundant in Mississippi yesterday but thankfully the closest one to us was about 35 miles away!

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Love that sunset
20191217 174002

Reactions: Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah, they ate out of one of the girls hand. Cuban from a friend who just returned.
My first, and last time on a sled, been there, done that. :D
-5* when we headed out this morning.
I didn’t think you guys were allowed in Cuba. :) Monte Christo’s
Or Carona Carona’s, haha
I’m not really a cigar guy, but I have friends that go crazy for Cuban cigars. :D
And, if you lived in Cape Breton or Newfoundland, you’d have a ski-doo. Everybody owns one.
Some are worth a lot of money.
:)
Caper

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I didn’t think you guys were allowed in Cuba. :) Monte Christo’s
Or Carona Carona’s, haha
I’m not really a cigar guy, but I have friends that go crazy for Cuban cigars. :D
And, if you lived in Cape Breton or Newfoundland, you’d have a ski-doo. Everybody owns one.
Some are worth a lot of money.
:)
Caper
My friend goes on a humanitarian visa delivering donated medical supplies.

Reactions: Caper
advertisement
R

rickoshea

rain down on the coast has been epic.all the mountain highway passes are closed due to extreme snowfall.we're gearing up to head up to the cottage for a couple weeks of winter weather and hopefully i can survive the trip after the knee replacement.can't use the snow blower or ride the pioneer yet but my oldest son is coming up to help with some snow clearing around the property.wifey's looking forward to cross country skiing up and down the lake.i just want a change of scenery,i got cabin fever sitting here.

Reactions: Caper and gch1911
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
rain down on the coast has been epic.all the mountain highway passes are closed due to extreme snowfall.we're gearing up to head up to the cottage for a couple weeks of winter weather and hopefully i can survive the trip after the knee replacement.can't use the snow blower or ride the pioneer yet but my oldest son is coming up to help with some snow clearing around the property.wifey's looking forward to cross country skiing up and down the lake.i just want a change of scenery,i got cabin fever sitting here.
Good luck.
Have a great Christmas.
You’ll be able to just go outside and put the knee in the snow for swelling. :) I’ve actually done that after a scope years ago.
Felt good, out doing too much too soon.
Enjoy
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
They are calling for 66 and sunshine Christmas day.
Well, you’re definitely not getting snow for Christmas. :)
Not here either. Going to be cold enough, but no precipitation. Been a lot of years we haven’t had snow on Christmas Eve or day.
If we don’t get any Christmas Day, we don’t want any all year. :D
Hopefully this year it will work.
Haha
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Been nice weather here Cap. 20* low and 60* highs the last few days as the crew has been putting up the house. They will be complete today. :cool:

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!