Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
been snowing like crazy for 24 hrs.the snow has been sloughing off my roof constantly.every couple minutes a loud whoomp.the neighbour across the street has been out plowing all the driveways on the street with his tractor.i sent over a bottle of crown as a thanks.i really like my neighborhood.
I got a bottle of 12 year old rum from my neighbor. Nice
:)
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
27F1D7A1 FCE7 4A2F BD7E EE84207AA8EE
30* and light snow in the Nickel. Happy New Years, Fellas! ;)

Reactions: Backwoods and Caper
R

rickoshea

snowing heavy,60 km/h winds coming off the lake.it's miserable out there,so we drank a bottle of champagne and watched it unfold.now the wife's out front smoking a cig.i considered a pipe but it's too damn miserable to spend a half hour smoking the damn thing.(tobacco,not pot)

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
snowing heavy,60 km/h winds coming off the lake.it's miserable out there,so we drank a bottle of champagne and watched it unfold.now the wife's out front smoking a cig.i considered a pipe but it's too damn miserable to spend a half hour smoking the damn thing.(tobacco,not pot)
Haha, sure, you are in BC. :)
And it is good on pain. So they say.
Haha
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I was deer hunting a couple days after Christmas. The mosquito's where out in force.
Yeah, I hate when those kind of bugs are still around that late in the year. How’d the hunting go?

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
R

rickoshea

we've got a HUGE weather front heading onto the coast today.they're calling for well over 100mm of rain in a few short hours.that means snow for us in the interior and i won't be surprised if there's mudslides blocking some of the highways.it's going to get interesting very soon.we're heading into town this morning to stock up,just in case.all the neighbors are out plowing yesterdays snow dump to try and get in front of this one.

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
n
Yeah, I hate when those kind of bugs are still around that late in the year. How’d the hunting go?
Not so great I was waiting on a big one and let several walk. By the end of the season I was not seeing much so I missed my chance on a doe. Always have next year. Don't think I'll starve before than.:D

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!