Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Going to be the first green Christmas around these parts in a long time, supposed to be 50 tomorrow and all the snow is gone already.
I'll take it! :D
Great, enjoy. Most of my Christmas’s are green so I try to be where the snow is when I can.

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Supposed to hit 67 today
Screenshot 20191224 095424 The Weather Channel

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
R

rickoshea

it's minus 18 and around 15 cm of snow. my oldest son is outside shovelling off the sundeck and getting ready to snowblow the driveways.afterwards he's going to take the honda out on the lake to try out the tracks and up the road to the mailbox to retrieve some packages.i'm stuck to the couch.on the bright side i actually slept through the night for the first time since the new knee.

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Above zero this morning. Going to be sunny today. Maybe 40.
Nice biking day, if I lived closer to a trail.
:)
Caper
You’re retired Cap, get out and ride. I’m going to work on the house in the cold. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
R

rickoshea

got a little more snow yesterday.more on the way in a couple days.lake is freezing up nice.people are out ice fishing now.lots of snow machines zipping past up and down the lake.the neighbors were out last night ripping around on quads.i tried sitting in the p1k yesterday.not quite there yet.it's killing me watching everyone out having fun while i sit on my ass,but i'm getting more range of motion every day and can move around the house without a walker or crutches.i'll get out there yet before i have to head back to the coast even if it kills me.i dug out the snowboards,water ski tow rope and a couple sleds for the boys to tow each other up/down the lake when they come up in january.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
got a little more snow yesterday.more on the way in a couple days.lake is freezing up nice.people are out ice fishing now.lots of snow machines zipping past up and down the lake.the neighbors were out last night ripping around on quads.i tried sitting in the p1k yesterday.not quite there yet.it's killing me watching everyone out having fun while i sit on my ass,but i'm getting more range of motion every day and can move around the house without a walker or crutches.i'll get out there yet before i have to head back to the coast even if it kills me.i dug out the snowboards,water ski tow rope and a couple sleds for the boys to tow each other up/down the lake when they come up in january.
Nice
Getting there
:)
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Very cool, good luck.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Its been upper 60s and sunny, and the local riding places have been open before a 3 month closure tomorrow. But with my luck I’ve been sick in bed for 2 weeks. Hoping it will pass soon in 2020.

R

rickoshea

been snowing like crazy for 24 hrs.the snow has been sloughing off my roof constantly.every couple minutes a loud whoomp.the neighbour across the street has been out plowing all the driveways on the street with his tractor.i sent over a bottle of crown as a thanks.i really like my neighborhood.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!