Weather Talk

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
There is a buff ranch just down the road from our place...nice to see them out in the pasture. They want $8 a pound for ground meat which is more than I'd pay but I did get a sample of their jerky and it was really good. Best I've had lately is hind quarter on a speed goat soaked in soy sauce and green NM pepper sauce then air dried. Lost my source of NM peppers and pinto beans.

Thanks Monte...I feel better already.

Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
There is a buff ranch just down the road from our place...nice to see them out in the pasture. They want $8 a pound for ground meat which is more than I'd pay but I did get a sample of their jerky and it was really good. Best I've had lately is hind quarter on a speed goat soaked in soy sauce and green NM pepper sauce then air dried. Lost my source of NM peppers and pinto beans.

Hey, I could probably hook you up on NM peppers and pinto beans....🤷‍♂️😎

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500

Haha, you have an in.
🥵
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yes we did get some rain Caper. Suppose be sunshine tomorrow. Calling for this coming week too! Wonder what happen to that dry winter that was forecasted?
How have temps been? We’re looking forward to a little warmer....😎

Reactions: Caper and SWB
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
They have been okay. Cool night decent days coming with of an on rain of course.
Cool, the winter rains are good for spring but I know how it can get old there....

It’s been months since it rained in New Mexico 🤣

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I haven't cleaned my truck up in weeks. Been raining nearly every weekend.
Don’t feel bad, I haven’t washed mine since before thanksgiving due to recurring snow and the mess that comes with it.....🤔

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I haven't cleaned my truck up in weeks. Been raining nearly every weekend.

Your truck, you should see mine. Can’t wash it, it’s been too cold. The salt on it from my trip to Cape Breton is crazy.
Hopefully this week I can wash it.
Caper

Reactions: Montecresto
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Around 10 this morning.
Going to get some weather Tuesday. Turning into a Nor’Easter. Think we’re getting mostly rain. Should wash my truck off. Haha
Caper
58AD7B59 F7E0 4479 9551 FBC08B923BCB

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!