Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That's funny! I see that misspelled on here all the time. The other one is since, I've seen you spell it sense a dozen times?
I’m betting more than a dozen times if I was talking about because and not following a space of time....😂😂😂

It’s one of those words that can be used either way though, and the dictionaries don’t 100% agree....🙄

Last edited:
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Aha, we hadn’t been able to view our security cameras or smart thermostat remotely at the lake house in Hot Springs for about a week either...same thing....🙄

We have a Spy Link game camera at the camp. Actually my brother put it up. As soon as someone goes by or up the driveway, it sends a picture to his phone. He gets like 400 pictures a month free. Just uses a cell link. And Monte you’d like it’s solar powered.
😊
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
My wife corrects my spelling.
And my phone.
Haha
Good to hear from you old boy. And I say old boy because I know we are close to the same age. Haha
Caper
He’s young enough to be your son...😂

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
The piles are melting down here. Supposed to be sunny and 50 on Wed. Now it'll be a mud pit for a month or two. Frost laws went on today.

Rain last week here made my lawn a mess. As long as I didn’t step on it , it looks good. By my wood shed, not so much.
Any new inventions for the 500.
😊
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I’m betting more than a dozen times if I was talking about because and not following a space of time....😂😂😂

It’s one of those words that can be used either way though, and the dictionaries don’t 100% agree....🙄
Haha, my wife has a masters in English. She’s going to have fun correcting you too when you come up this summer.
😛
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah, I’m trying to treat it with respect and care too...😍

My granite project required 1-1/2 slabs (typically 5’x10’) and they required I buy two full slabs. So, when they asked me if I wanted the scraps, it was an absolute yes, knowing that one piece would be sizable....hoping to make an outdoor table of it someday...
Is there some sort of special sealer for out door use?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Haha, my wife has a masters in English. She’s going to have fun correcting you too when you come up this summer.
😛
Caper
Which authority will she quote....😂😂

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Rain last week here made my lawn a mess. As long as I didn’t step on it , it looks good. By my wood shed, not so much.
Any new inventions for the 500.
😊
Caper

Funny you should ask bc I'm working on a little something. Nothing outrageous but hope it looks cool when done.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!