Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Hear ya go caper you wanted pictures of peach blooms, just took them a minute ago also a picture of some jonquils a sure sign spring is coming and the prettiest day we have had in a while. View attachment 110312 View attachment 110313 View attachment 110316
That’s beautiful and a sure sign of spring. Thanks Backwoods. I’ll look at it tonight in the snow storm. It won’t be till May before we see any blossoms on the Apple trees. Seems a long way away. Thanks again .
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That’s beautiful and a sure sign of spring. Thanks Backwoods. I’ll look at it tonight in the snow storm. It won’t be till May before we see any blossoms on the Apple trees. Seems a long way away. Thanks again .
Caper
Curse of Oak Island is on tonight. What are they going to find tonight. @Remington and @trigger s neighbors. Haha. Should be good.
Caper

Reactions: Remington
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The convening factions spoke of being dumped upon soon in a vast array of whiteness. T'was warm this day but chilly tonight. Some plants be blooming, others be not.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
The convening factions spoke of being dumped upon soon in a vast array of whiteness. T'was warm this day but chilly tonight. Some plants be blooming, others be not.
Lol. That’s good. It’s snowing and blowing here too. Argh. Haha. I saw on the news you might get some too. It’s going to turn to rain here. Argh. Haha
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing and 100Acre
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Lol. That’s good. It’s snowing and blowing here too. Argh. Haha. I saw on the news you might get some too. It’s going to turn to rain here. Argh. Haha
Caper
There might be some drifting tonight. It’s snowing good now and really blowing. It would be great if it drifted all the way next door. Haha.
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Today was a rare day of 65* sunshine and blue skies. Happy to not be seeing rain all day!

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Curse of Oak Island is on tonight. What are they going to find tonight. @Remington and @trigger s neighbors. Haha. Should be good.
Caper
Must be on a different night up there. It’s not On till Tuesday night in these neck of the woods

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
oh..we have 60mph winds here. Just lost power thank god im a Generac tech and have a full house standby. All my neighbors in the dark except the ones getting there brains blown from the winds getting there portables out.
Was up at my cabin in Northern Michigan since Friday. We had just over knee deep snow, was great for snowmobiling witch was what we were there for. The trails were great. We came back this morning due to the high winds and a blizzard warning for that area. I have tomorrow off also but wanted to get back before it turnd to chit.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Oh, spring like....:D
If that’s spring in NM , I’m not sure I want to go. Haha :) . I just came inside from the garage, and the snow is coming sideways from the NE. Stinging. Up here that’s a Nor’easter. Usually lots of snow. But it’s supposed to change to south. Haha. We’ll see in the morning.
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
oh..we have 60mph winds here. Just lost power thank god im a Generac tech and have a full house standby. All my neighbors in the dark except the ones getting there brains blown from the winds getting there portables out.
Was up at my cabin in Northern Michigan since Friday. We had just over knee deep snow, was great for snowmobiling witch was what we were there for. The trails were great. We came back this morning due to the high winds and a blizzard warning for that area. I have tomorrow off also but wanted to get back before it turnd to chit.
Cool. Groomed trails ? What do you have for a machine ? Not a lot of trails around HALIFAX but in Cape Breton, they cover the island and New Brunswick it’s huge. Trails to Maine and Quebec. Hotels and gas , everything on the trails. Probably the same there. Need a vacation after the vacation. We’re getting your blizzard right now. Haha Have a great week Remi.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Cool. Groomed trails ? What do you have for a machine ? Not a lot of trails around HALIFAX but in Cape Breton, they cover the island and New Brunswick it’s huge. Trails to Maine and Quebec. Hotels and gas , everything on the trails. Probably the same there. Need a vacation after the vacation. We’re getting your blizzard right now. Haha Have a great week Remi.
Caper
Oh , and fingers crossed for my power. A friend with big Alberta money, put up a huge cottage, haha, right on the water looking at PEI. He has a outside generator that comes on automatically when the power goes out. Except he’s in Calgary most of the time. He has a camera looking at the thermostat and noticed it was getting cold in the house. He called his brother in law to go see what was up and why the gen didn’t kick in. He called him back and said it did, but didn’t switch back to normal power . So he had a propane tank like at MacDonalds or something , and it was empty. $3,000 worth of propane. Wow. I think he can afford it, but , crazy. And yes it’s fixed now. Haha
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
FBBC17FD E1C5 4A0D B082 3AD46BDF2262
Oh , and fingers crossed for my power. A friend with big Alberta money, put up a huge cottage, haha, right on the water looking at PEI. He has a outside generator that comes on automatically when the power goes out. Except he’s in Calgary most of the time. He has a camera looking at the thermostat and noticed it was getting cold in the house. He called his brother in law to go see what was up and why the gen didn’t kick in. He called him back and said it did, but didn’t switch back to normal power . So he had a propane tank like at MacDonalds or something , and it was empty. $3,000 worth of propane. Wow. I think he can afford it, but , crazy. And yes it’s fixed now. Haha
Caper
Well , I would rather have snow or rain, not both.
Caper

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Still real windy here. They have a ban for trucks with trailers on the major highways. Saw a few power poles snapped on the way into work. I haven’t had a chance to assess any property damage yet. Supposed to go on all day.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It’s cold today but blue skies above. Supposed to get some more snow.
@mjn hows the desert today?

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!