Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Looks like rain today maybe…..
Had another beautiful day again today. Beautiful drive.
Caper

7E12DF6A 274E 467B 985F 9AF4D6D7A1EE 08C46872 5FFD 4C1F AF07 C78371AB0517 8A0D0167 32CF 43AA 9248 645BEBEE39C5 1654133F 7419 4B78 9CEA 4460061C21F0 02E5054F FCE9 4275 8AB7 DC784AE9D898

Reactions: lowrider and Farmer
R

rickoshea

you know it's winter in the Cariboo when you get woke up from the beep,beep,beep of the plow trucks.all the snow will melt then freeze tonite.it'll be an ungodly mess tomorrow morning.

• Love
Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Sprinkled on and off all day with no accumulation…..

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
A little rain here today.
Warm last night, above 60. Too warm for sleeping. Should have left the Ac in. 😊
Caper

R

rickoshea

-4 this morning.the place is winterized now.docks are all out,boats are winterized,mowers are stowed and the plow/snowblower are ready to go.cars are all plugged in to chargers and block heaters.now i just wait for the lake to freeze and the snow to fall.we have some major house renos starting soon and lasting a good chunk of early winter and again in early spring.time to get in some serious riding now that i have absolutely nothing to do for awhile.

• Wow
Reactions: Caper and Farmer
Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well, we've gone from a pretty good drought here in N IL to 4 inches of rain in a week. Normally I'd be ok with that but I have 5-6 semi loads of corn to get harvested before I'm done. The stalks are weak from the drought and now the soil is letting go of the weak roots. If it doesn't stop raining soon it'll all turn into an insurance claim. Been waiting for 3 weeks to get this last field done.

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Been off line a few days. Back now. We short handed at work and this 58 year old has been doing a job for somebody in 20's. I make it look easy but takes longer to recover. Enough about work.

Long story short.

Vacation starts at closing time tomorrow or whenever I leave work. Headed for farm for a week. May come home for couple days in middle of week. Temps are suppose to be 40's and low's 50's for low and low mid 70's for highs. Maybe I will be able to connect dots.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
-4 this morning at 4:30 am.wife was sleeping right in the middle of the bed and coughing in my face so i'm just sitting on the couch thinking of something evil to get revenge.
21F is the lowest yet then to 68 3 days later...supposed to be snowing yesterday and it was 44F with light rain, Saturday might be 70 for a few minutes.

Just an observation...revenge is often the source of strong retaliation...remember that is a "no win" frequently...and my dogs always try to join me on the couch so sometimes it's easier to let it slide.

Did anyone see the BC fishing show I posted in the Caribou area just South of 100 mile house? Could work for a SxS trip with a trailer and pontoon boat to fish from. They went to a little fished lake and did well on catch and release trout. It appeared to be late summer or Fall with no sign of skeeters.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
-4 this morning.the place is winterized now.docks are all out,boats are winterized,mowers are stowed and the plow/snowblower are ready to go.cars are all plugged in to chargers and block heaters.now i just wait for the lake to freeze and the snow to fall.we have some major house renos starting soon and lasting a good chunk of early winter and again in early spring.time to get in some serious riding now that i have absolutely nothing to do for awhile.
Nothing to do but shovel.
😊
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Well, we've gone from a pretty good drought here in N IL to 4 inches of rain in a week. Normally I'd be ok with that but I have 5-6 semi loads of corn to get harvested before I'm done. The stalks are weak from the drought and now the soil is letting go of the weak roots. If it doesn't stop raining soon it'll all turn into an insurance claim. Been waiting for 3 weeks to get this last field done.
Good luck Farmer.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
21F is the lowest yet then to 68 3 days later...supposed to be snowing yesterday and it was 44F with light rain, Saturday might be 70 for a few minutes.

Just an observation...revenge is often the source of strong retaliation...remember that is a "no win" frequently...and my dogs always try to join me on the couch so sometimes it's easier to let it slide.

Did anyone see the BC fishing show I posted in the Caribou area just South of 100 mile house? Could work for a SxS trip with a trailer and pontoon boat to fish from. They went to a little fished lake and did well on catch and release trout. It appeared to be late summer or Fall with no sign of skeeters.
My friend in Alberta goes every year to Montana to Blackfoot lands. And fishes trout in some of their lakes. Beautiful fish.
Caper

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!