Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
We’ll be in northern Alabama (Red Bay) tomorrow evening where it should be a bit cooler…..

• Love
Reactions: Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
We’re paying $1.41 a litre. So $5.64 a gallon. Trade you. 😊
Won’t be long here before the boys go snow crab fishing around here.
You guys do get good beef out there. Like Alberta.
Caper
How much of that price is tax?
Western MT has good beef too...I think it may be the water and we're on the same aquafer from BC...good water makes good grass which makes good beef.

• Love
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Global inflation, the world is suffering it right now…
Gas prices fell due to lack of demand during the height of Covid last year. Now demand is at an all time high and prices are reflective……
When my friend, who’s been in oil in Alberta, vp in the last company before retiring, says gas is too high, I believe it’s too high. 😊
When you’re driving a Class A , you’re not worried about gas prices. 😂😂
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Global inflation, the world is suffering it right now…
Gas prices fell due to lack of demand during the height of Covid last year. Now demand is at an all time high and prices are reflective……
I suppose that could be one explanation.

• Haha
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Saw a strange hill in west Texas, and in the middle of gas/oil country, there is RV “campgrounds” every few miles, mostly filled with roughnecks, and the “campgrounds” are a gravel parking lot with a carport for each RV….. no campfires allowed, so we pulled out the gas fire pit….

E7E3CBDD ACC9 47CD A0A6 0FDE6A2964BF
C71D405A 1F81 4A31 8307 4E253DED5396

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Saw a strange hill in west Texas, and in the middle of gas/oil country, there is RV “campgrounds” every few miles, mostly filled with roughnecks, and the “campgrounds” are a gravel parking lot with a carport for each RV….. no campfires allowed, so we pulled out the gas fire pit….

View attachment 300551View attachment 300552
A carport for your rv, that’s something you will have to get for NM. And your other places. Cool idea.
😊
Caper

• Love
Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
A carport for your rv, that’s something you will have to get for NM. And your other places. Cool idea.
😊
Caper
I’ll be back in NM the 3rd week of November for the carport to be installed for the RV…..

• Haha
advertisement
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Speaking of no open fires...it appears WA state is fireless and our air is much nicer. OR is still fighting several and we're getting smoke from SW air flow from the warm front but I think they will get some rain that will help. We're slipping into monsoon season pretty soon followed by high elevation snow...now why did I sell my snow machines to get a Pioneer? Actually we just aren't getting enough snow to use them like we did when we lived near Ruby Ridge and up into the Selkirks.

Speaking of Pioneers...has anyone converted theirs to propane? Won't work in real cold weather but so far it's still cheaper than gasoline. Wonder if there is a dual fuel kit available like a lot of the new generators. A 30 gallon tank would extend the range a bit.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Going to be driving through rain all day today….

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Speaking of no open fires...it appears WA state is fireless and our air is much nicer. OR is still fighting several and we're getting smoke from SW air flow from the warm front but I think they will get some rain that will help. We're slipping into monsoon season pretty soon followed by high elevation snow...now why did I sell my snow machines to get a Pioneer? Actually we just aren't getting enough snow to use them like we did when we lived near Ruby Ridge and up into the Selkirks.

Speaking of Pioneers...has anyone converted theirs to propane? Won't work in real cold weather but so far it's still cheaper than gasoline. Wonder if there is a dual fuel kit available like a lot of the new generators. A 30 gallon tank would extend the range a bit.
Last ten years have been good in Cape Breton for snow. 7’ or more.
Everyone down there has a snowmobile. They don’t like it too much when you make tracks on groomed trails. 😊
Probably won’t be long.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Last ten years have been good in Cape Breton for snow. 7’ or more.
Everyone down there has a snowmobile. They don’t like it too much when you make tracks on groomed trails. 😊
Probably won’t be long.
Caper
We got 8’ of snow in Mineral Hill last winter. Don’t know what to expect this year, but I won’t be there all that much this winter….

Going to be working on the lake house and the Oklahoma ranch. Snow at those two shouldn’t exceed 8-12” if consistent with the last decade or better…

• Love
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We got 8’ of snow in Mineral Hill last winter. Don’t know what to expect this year, but I won’t be there all that much this winter….

Going to be working on the lake house and the Oklahoma ranch. Snow at those two shouldn’t exceed 8-12” if consistent with the last decade or better…
I could handle no snow. Too much work.
😊
Caper

• Love
Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I could handle no snow. Too much work.
😊
Caper
Was in Baton Rouge this morning, got some Boudin and Jambalaya, a bit troublesome to find it kosher, but I did. No winter snow here, awesome live oaks stretched out over 100’ with branches as big as the main trunks of a lot of trees. Plantations with antebellum’s….lots of seafood. I think you’d fit in and winter over just fine here.

Met a Canadian, from Montreal, he camped next to us last night, he’s in a 43’ A Class, on his way to Palm Springs where he winters…

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Too hot there for this boy from the north.
That, and the poor souls can never get a break. Either hurricanes, earthquakes or political termoil…..☹️

• Wow
R

rickoshea

we have a few days of reasonably warm/dry weather so it's vehicle washing week for me.yesterday i did the truck wash/wax and powerwashed the honda.today the wifes Mazda gets a detail/wax,then it's all 6 boats getting a powerwash.after this it will be far and few between that i get days warm enough to clean them without them freezing solid overnight.

• Love
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!