Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
To repeat the immortal words of another famous pilot...I could tell you but then I'd hafta kill you.
You could tell me what…..🤔

• Love
Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Drove 300 miles of the Natchez Trace Parkway’s 450 miles and it was grand. No intersections, no lights or stop signs, no stores, no gas stations, no 18 wheelers, just mile after mile of the most well maintained and manicured parkway you’ve ever seen. Looks like it was vacuumed….😊

8AC63CED 62E4 4026 A650 ADBBC33CE29F
30E30B35 E19E 41C8 A0CA 0E325FB8564D
70DE9088 A212 4E66 8810 36B90B7CCC9F
FE932338 DEFA 478D A88C CCAB5D7202B2
5EB043B8 EBE6 4D80 B0D1 E2FE7F521FE7

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I made fajitas last night and just had the little bit of leftovers on my nachos...it was wonderful and I'm so glad we have labors to pick crops and butcher dead cows...just wish they were legal...as I grab my happy stick and dance in a circle!!

BTW, I saw intel reports for months discussing Saddam's chemical weapons...he had em...maybe they were turned over to a near by Muslim nation for safe keeping...dunno...wonder what else he had that benefitted a neighbor.

Spam and Idaho tatters with a splash of green pepper sauce for dinner with something called "cherry delight" to finish it off.
Cherry delight or cherry bounce.
😊
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
So, I dropped off the A class at Red Bay Alabama which looks like there wouldn’t even be a town there if not for Tiffin’s RV operation. I’ve never seen so many A classes in a 5 square mile area….😳

I’m number 866 and they had just pulled number 790 into the service bay. Will be a month before it’s touched, and probably 2 before I get it back.

Good thing it’s winter….🤔

Back in Hot springs and it was 80* today. Rain on Sunday.
I thought Toyota was a wait, for a couple hours. Haha
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Montecresto
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Reactions: Montecresto
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Cherry delight or cherry bounce.
😊
Caper
I was told it was "delight"...pie filling mixed with cinnamon roll dough topped with low fat Cool Whip and sprinkled with those wild Canadian blue berries.

Yeah it was wonderful but our minds were changed to grilled talapia and asperigus with cheese.

• Love
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Everything !
😂😂
Caper
I look forward to saying "I can neither confirm nor deny"...please consult with the Public Affairs Office regarding press releases if any occur. I had that sign in large letters outside my office so the folks didn't need to think about what to say. Just wish we had "call blocking" back then.

• Haha
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was told it was "delight"...pie filling mixed with cinnamon roll dough topped with low fat Cool Whip and sprinkled with those wild Canadian blue berries.

Yeah it was wonderful but our minds were changed to grilled talapia and asperigus with cheese.
Good thing you went low fat on the cool whip. 😂🤣

• Haha
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
D

Does sound really good.
😊
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
A little rain falling this afternoon. A little more overnight.
Should be nice tomorrow, and around 60.
Caper
Yes, rain and sun and clouds all waiting for the 2nd most powerful storm (equal to a Cat 3 hurricane they say) to hit the Pacific North West on Sunday evening...glad we're in the Inland North West hiding behind the Cascades and several hundred miles of surface friction. We're forecast to 20 mph and a 1/2 inch of rain. A ship in the Pacific lost several containers overboard passing thru the storm...no big deal...no one to unload them anyway...where are all those illegals that sneaked over the border when we need them? I guess that's more complex work that picking tomatoes.

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Forecast saying that it could get nasty tonight. Especially in northern half of Arkansas an into Missouri.

Strong to severe thunderstorms are possible this Sunday evening and into the overnight hours early Monday morning. All modes of severe weather will be possible, with damaging winds the main threat expected. Some large hail will also be possible. The tornado threat will exist, with the greatest threat across northwest Arkansas during the evening hours.

Here's a snapshot of simulated radar from model data depicting the timing of storms this evening into the early overnight hours. Expect Storms to develop just northwest of Arkansas before sunset, then drop southeast into the northwest sections of the state around 7 PM. Expect the line of storms to be stretching from the MO Bootheel through central Arkansas and towards Texarkana by around or just after midnight.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yes, rain and sun and clouds all waiting for the 2nd most powerful storm (equal to a Cat 3 hurricane they say) to hit the Pacific North West on Sunday evening...glad we're in the Inland North West hiding behind the Cascades and several hundred miles of surface friction. We're forecast to 20 mph and a 1/2 inch of rain. A ship in the Pacific lost several containers overboard passing thru the storm...no big deal...no one to unload them anyway...where are all those illegals that sneaked over the border when we need them? I guess that's more complex work that picking tomatoes.
Hopefully the silver lining to this storm is extinguishment of any remaining PNW fires….🤔

The shipping backlog is due to a number of factors, none of which is a shortage of “illegal” laborers.
More non US citizens have been apprehended at the southern border this year than ever before. Both Obama and Trump administrations struggled to process the growing numbers of people clamoring to our border and the numbers are higher now.
Do you happen to have evidence on the numbers of “illegals” that have evaded apprehension at the border? At any rate, it’s unlikely that any of them posses the skills required to operate US shipping, storage and distribution ports…?

Cargo ships are piled higher with containers than they’ve ever been, according to data from analyst firm IHS Markit. And the crowding is worst onboard ships sailing into US west coast ports. At the Port of Long Beach, which has been mired in record backlogs for months, the average ship now brings in 7,000 containers—up 70% from the pre-pandemic average of roughly 4,000 containers.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hopefully the silver lining to this storm is extinguishment of any remaining PNW fires….🤔

The shipping backlog is due to a number of factors, none of which is a shortage of “illegal” laborers.
More non US citizens have been apprehended at the southern border this year than ever before. Both Obama and Trump administrations struggled to process the growing numbers of people clamoring to our border and the numbers are higher now.
Do you happen to have evidence on the numbers of “illegals” that have evaded apprehension at the border? At any rate, it’s unlikely that any of them posses the skills required to operate US shipping, storage and distribution ports…?

Cargo ships are piled higher with containers than they’ve ever been, according to data from analyst firm IHS Markit. And the crowding is worst onboard ships sailing into US west coast ports. At the Port of Long Beach, which has been mired in record backlogs for months, the average ship now brings in 7,000 containers—up 70% from the pre-pandemic average of roughly 4,000 containers.
My point exactly...they are not skilled or educated to assist our economy. They are capable of putting tremendous burdens on the US and local governments and will spread disease through out our country since they are not being jabbed or even test on who is C19 positive. However, lets force our citizens to take shots and wear masks. The number of "got aways" I last heard from from DHS is 400K but others estimate this is over a million. Can't have an accurate count without the fence being completed. This is a major threat to US national security which is why we need common sense in our Federal government NOW...drain the swamp!!

Forgot to mention the Chinese drugs being pushed into the US by Mexican cartels. The fentynal deaths rising dramatically...guess they haven't killed enough with their C19 virus.

39F and dry at the moment, rain due later in the day. Doesn't look like we will get the brunt of the storm in the Pacific, rather it's headed further South into OR and CA. CA will likely get lots of floods

Last edited:
  • Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
My point exactly...they are not skilled or educated to assist our economy.
They work in construction, agriculture, food service and hospitality to name a few, that’s largely unskilled labor is exactly the point. They pay all the various taxes that citizens pay most often without qualifying for many of the benefits those taxes provide…

I spent my career in contracting and that’s a big industry that benefits from the cheap labor of the undocumented and they are an industrious people, hard working and family oriented often putting Americans to shame in those regards.

I agree with you that any migrants coming in should be tested but unfortunately and oddly enough they aren’t and never have been, at least not by CBP who relies on local resources and agencies for that. The office of the inspector general was asked to investigate this in October of 2020….

In October 2020, in conjunction with the COVID-19 pandemic, the United States began experiencing a surge of migrants at the southwest border, adding increased risk to an unprecedented public health emergency. DHS, in addition to its broad mission, is responsible for helping detect and slow the spread of COVID- 19. During this inspection, we received a referral from the Office of Special Counsel concerning the lack of COVID- 19 testing at one CBP location. We conducted a limited review to determine to what extent DHS has implemented measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in migrants at the southwest border.

What We Found
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) does not conduct COVID-19 testing for migrants who enter CBP custody and is not required to do so. Instead, CBP relies on local public health systems to test symptomatic individuals. According to CBP officials, as a frontline law enforcement agency, it does not have the necessary resources to conduct such testing. For migrants who are transferred or released from CBP custody into the United States, CBP coordinates with Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and other Federal, state, and local partners for COVID-19 testing of migrants.

The Trump administration did not test immigrants at the border and the Biden administration hasn’t done so either. My opinion is that they should all be tested and I’ll go further, I’d support that any who are allowed to remain be vaccinated….

As for drugs, there has always been a profitable demand for them in America and always will. Americans want their drugs. It’s about freedom, more controlled societies have far stricter drug policies…

Last edited:
  • Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Tonight we are going to be treated to (possibly severe) thunderstorms. Hopefully not damaging but it is dry here and the moisture will be welcome…😎👍

• Love

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!