Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I have to get my daughter into fly fishing so I’ll have someone to leave it to.
And so you have someone to bring you fresh trout and walleye in the waning years…..😉

• Haha
Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It rained all day yesterday and will be the same today so we’ve got moisture back in the ground. Time to head to the ranch and start transporting and loading hay in the barn.

• Love
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
It rained all day yesterday and will be the same today so we’ve got moisture back in the ground. Time to head to the ranch and start transporting and loading hay in the barn.
That’s not work though. It’s more fun. 😊
We had rain all day yesterday too. Not as much as they were calling for. Cloudy and windy today. 50 mph. Knocking some leaves off.
Nice for a couple days then more rain for the kids. Says it’s going to pour. 😞
Caper

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey Rick!!

This is from a fly fishing web site and it's a ways South of you but I was wondering if sounds accurate? Maybe we could fit some of the info into planning for the summer SxS trip. Please let us know what you think.

I know the Kamloops area lake country. Based on what you stated, I think staying at a motel or hotel in Kamloops and then driving to the different lakes would be an efficient option. Think of Kamloops rather like the hub of a wheel and surrounding lakes around it as making up the wheel around it. You have loads of nearby options. I'd rent a truck and use it to get around. The local fly shops are very helpful if you are willing to loosen their lips by spending a little money.

I have stayed at Thuya Lakes and it is very, very rustic. But the surrounding lakes can be very productive. Some are super small and isolated -- some monster size trout lurk in them.

Has anyone noticed that the UAW, Teamsters and dock works are on strike (and probably others).
Goggle Dock workers strike and read Los Angles Times articles about it, it's been going on for months. I looked it up 6 months ago this is the problem of supply and demand.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Goggle Dock workers strike and read Los Angles Times articles about it, it's been going on for months. I looked it up 6 months ago this is the problem of supply and demand.
Where are the containers going. They have to be going somewhere.
When Montreal dock workers went on strike, most everything came here and went by train.
If I think of it I’ll ask my brother. He’s a manager for Hapeg Lloyd.
They must hear what’s going on.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Clouds and cool this morning. 45 degrees. Still lots of rain for the kids Sunday. Hope they are wrong.
Lots of wind last night.
Caper

toddvdh

toddvdh

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2020
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
California also won’t allow semi trucks older than 2011 to haul in the state per their registration rules.

It’s only going to get worse for trucking in California because by 2035, all semi trucks have to be electric. No fossil fuels. (They don’t exist yet)

rainy and cool today here in WI.

Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
This is a picture yesterday in Cape Breton on the Bras d’Or Lakes . Colours are full now.
Caper
BD9E5518 89C1 4E60 831D D4731916C6B6

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
After three days of rain we’re having a grand day today with blue sky and sunshine….

Last weekend to be out on the boat before they bring the lake down 5’ for winter…..

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That’s not a bad idea. We just have to find an alternative first….🤔
Bring back manufacturing to Canada and the US. I wouldn’t mind paying more for better quality.
Caper
After three days of rain we’re having a grand day today with blue sky and sunshine….

Last weekend to be out on the boat before they bring the lake down 5’ for winter…..
why do they bring the lake down. To make room for high water ?
Caper

Reactions: CID
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Bring back manufacturing to Canada and the US. I wouldn’t mind paying more for better quality.
Did y’all give that away too…?
Yeah I’m a proponent of that, although, there’s no guarantee that it will be mfg’d better if done so here. There are some products that are still manufactured here of low quality. What you said, paying more for quality is the key….👍

It appears people have become accustomed to cheap Chinese imports evidenced by Walmart’s colossal success…..

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
why do they bring the lake down. To make room for high water ?
😂😂😂😂

it allows people to service and repair their docks and sea walls, and it allows the frost to kill all the shoreline vegetation back….👍😎

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Did y’all give that away too…?
Yeah I’m a proponent of that, although, there’s no guarantee that it will be mfg’d better if done so here. There are some products that are still manufactured here of low quality. What you said, paying more for quality is the key….👍

It appears people have become accustomed to cheap Chinese imports evidenced by Walmart’s colossal success…..
I look at where things are manufactured. If it’s China, I will leave it there. Seems like things from China only last a year. No quality.
Oh Justin gave everything to China, it’s only this pandemic that has slapped him in the head when we couldn’t get anything. It all came from China. And Dalhousie made one of the first vaccines and gave it to China to develop, and China kept it and wouldn’t give any data back.
Not to mention the whole Huawei bull. China kidnapped two Canadian billionaires and held them on death row while that Huawei bit.. was in her mansion in Vancouver. And Justin still kissed their ass with a contract for a giant ferry.
Screw China.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
😂😂😂😂

it allows people to service and repair their docks and sea walls, and it allows the frost to kill all the shoreline vegetation back….👍😎
Oh
Haha
Never would have guessed that. But doesn’t the shoreline vegetation just grow back in spring ? And couldn’t people just take their docks out in the winter, like we have to up here. 😂😂
Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!