lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
That’s pretty nasty!
Wonder what mama thinks about those situations 😂😂😂
Reactions are situational and unpredictable...sorta like reactions to my cooking. BTW I had a Costco 1/4 lb hot dog on nachos for lunch drizzled with 505 sauce and pickled Vadalia onions and deli hot relish. I'm pretty fond of Costco dogs.

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Reactions are situational and unpredictable...sorta like reactions to my cooking. BTW I had a Costco 1/4 lb hot dog on nachos for lunch drizzled with 505 sauce and pickled Vadalia onions and deli hot relish. I'm pretty fond of Costco dogs.
Better check your cholesterol and triglycerides, you’re a bit advanced in age for such food….😳

• Haha
Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Exploration and exploitation. Change is the only constant in the universe and if you’re adverse to it I guess you keep running from it but alas….🤔

I was 200 years late, would have loved nothing more than to have participated in the adventures of the Corp of Discovery….
And the gold
😂😂
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
On the lawn at 3:00 this morning
Caper
9B3B0FC2 0B48 48B4 B4D2 24E277305E19

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Looks like you need to put up a feeder and a blind….😂
I read this morning that a grandmother in Kentucky put her two little grandkids in the bathtub when the tornado hit. It ripped the tub right out of the house with the two kids inside. Grandma prayed, they found the tub on the lawn, upside down with the kids underneath. The older one had a bump with some bleeding, but all good.
Crazy
Caper

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I read this morning that a grandmother in Kentucky put her two little grandkids in the bathtub when the tornado hit. It ripped the tub right out of the house with the two kids inside. Grandma prayed, they found the tub on the lawn, upside down with the kids underneath. The older one had a bump with some bleeding, but all good.
Crazy
Caper
I saw a lot of damage coming through the area, and no rooms available….

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Light snow here and more coming. Just saw a shot of I 90 that's closed due to snow and the reporter mentioned that Washington State fired up to 40% of their equipment operators for no vac...plow drivers are a great threat of spreading covid inside the closed equipment!! Those people have lost their minds in blue states. Most ID roads are clean and we have no masks or vac mandates.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Light snow here and more coming. Just saw a shot of I 90 that's closed due to snow and the reporter mentioned that Washington State fired up to 40% of their equipment operators for no vac...plow drivers are a great threat of spreading covid inside the closed equipment!! Those people have lost their minds in blue states. Most ID roads are clean and we have no masks or vac mandates.
Is that cab their 7/24 bubble…..😂😂😂

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Most of the day it is...the rest...well...we all face risks in life...there are no bubbles.

s i
Well, they could just get the jab and the follow up booster. Trump did both (all 3) he’s got high praise for them….then they’d still be pushing snow….😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Most of the day it is...the rest...well...we all face risks in life...there are no bubbles.

s i

Well, they could just get the jab and the follow up booster. Trump did both (all 3) he’s got high praise for them….then there’s still be pushing snow….😂
I predicted that response from you. Shots do NOT prevent spread of covid or any other virus but they do reduce the effects as does having the virus or perhaps other conditions... I guess. This is too complicated to resolve here. Yes the snow still needs to be cleared and the trucks don't care if their driver has shots or not.

Reactions: Buggyman and Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I predicted that response from you. Shots do NOT prevent spread of covid or any other virus but they do reduce the effects as does having the virus or perhaps other conditions... I guess. This is too complicated to resolve here. Yes the snow still needs to be cleared and the trucks don't care if their driver has shots or not.
True, the vaccines are not preventing everyone who receives them from getting Covid, Nor do they prevent the spread of Covid. It’s alleged that the vaccines protect one from severe illness, hospitalization and death. But in at least a small percentage, that too seems to be challenged…🤔

And I agree it’s all far too complex to be resolved here in our little weather thread. Although I wasn’t under any impression that we were attempting to. It seems more like bulls*** playful bantering to me….😂

• Haha
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
True, the vaccines are not preventing everyone who receives them from getting Covid, Nor do they prevent the spread of Covid. It’s alleged that the vaccines protect one from severe illness, hospitalization and death. But in at least a small percentage, that too seems to be challenged…🤔

And I agree it’s all far too complex to be resolved here in our little weather thread. Although I wasn’t under any impression that we were attempting to. It seems more like bulls*** playful bantering to me….😂
Started with a simple news report from a WA news station that 40% of their driver have chosen to not work rather than get the shots...seemed to me to resemble removing the nose to spite the face...or stupid priorities IMHO.

100% of my family have at least 2 shots and 40% got covid, one at church and one probably while shopping or flying cross country in a commercial plane with a mask on the whole way...just a very small sample before Omicron showed up here and best I can tell it's the best of all in the world of virus's...all mild cases and no deaths that are attributed to the virus. Hopefully we will get away from political intervention into the medical treatment of the China virus. We have drugs to treat this thing so lets do it.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Started with a simple news report from a WA news station that 40% of their driver have chosen to not work rather than get the shots...seemed to me to resemble removing the nose to spite the face...or stupid priorities IMHO.

100% of my family have at least 2 shots and 40% got covid, one at church and one probably while shopping or flying cross country in a commercial plane with a mask on the whole way...just a very small sample before Omicron showed up here and best I can tell it's the best of all in the world of virus's...all mild cases and no deaths that are attributed to the virus. Hopefully we will get away from political intervention into the medical treatment of the China virus. We have drugs to treat this thing so lets do it.
I’m not aware of anything other than the trump vaccines to treat the virus. But would support the administration of any approved treatment. All I know is that we still have 1000 Americans dying of this crap every day…

I don’t support the vaccine mandates but things are much worse in Europe…

• Love
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I’m not aware of anything other than the trump vaccines to treat the virus. But would support the administration of any approved treatment. All I know is that we still have 1000 Americans dying of this crap every day…

I don’t support the vaccine mandates but things are much worse in Europe…
Understandable if you only get your news from CNN or other fake news.

That was a low blow...sorry.

advertisement