Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Understandable if you only get your news from CNN or other fake news.

That was a low blow...sorry.
Very presumptive too….
Was that directed at the daily death count comment….🤔

Reactions: Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Very presumptive too….
Was that directed at the daily death count comment….🤔
No, the Trump jab. There are lots of other drugs to treat covid inside the first week or so but they are never mentioned by administrative folks or the use of previous antibodies from infections or natural immunity. We're still not getting accurate death counts when they include the "death with covid" or "from covid". Delta was out there for months before we had an accurate test for that variant and they still don't have one for O Vari without going to a specialized lab. #2 son had 4 tests and only one was positive but he had all the symptoms so his doctor treated it for covid since his wife was pregnant. That all leads to very low confidence in anything we hear on TV from the Red headed press lady.

• Love
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
No, the Trump jab. There are lots of other drugs to treat covid inside the first week or so but they are never mentioned by administrative folks or the use of previous antibodies from infections or natural immunity. We're still not getting accurate death counts when they include the "death with covid" or "from covid". Delta was out there for months before we had an accurate test for that variant and they still don't have one for O Vari without going to a specialized lab. #2 son had 4 tests and only one was positive but he had all the symptoms so his doctor treated it for covid since his wife was pregnant. That all leads to very low confidence in anything we hear on TV from the Red headed press lady.
Well I think the Biden administration is headed towards a fringed winter as well as the rest of us under his guidance, but ow well the public has survived worse, seems we /others just keep putting inept leaders in office. Boy do we have a inept one now? Now to present now and here conditions cold 43 for the high today.

• Love
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well I think the Biden administration is headed towards a fringed winter as well as the rest of us under his guidance, but ow well the public has survived worse, seems we /others just keep putting inept leaders in office. Boy do we have a inept one now? Now to present now and here conditions cold 43 for the high today.
Go Brandon!!

26F and light snow. Copilot off to East Coast and back next year. 21st... is that still the first day of Winter?

• Love
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Kind of cool right now. Just woke for some reason that have not figured out yet. 38° outside right now. Suppose be mid 50s for Tuesday. Headed to mid 70s Christmas weekend.

Reactions: Smitty335
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
No, the Trump jab.
The “Trump jab” or Trump vaccine is not “fake news”…..In his Texas rally with Bill O’riely he took credit (again) for the vaccines, said we would have had another Spanish flu event with perhaps 100 million deaths had he not got the vaccines out in record time. He gave a glowing endorsement of the vaccines and the subsequent booster…which he admitted to having taken which prompted booing from his fan base….

He has repeatedly told his supporters not to let Biden get credit for the vaccines and he has repeatedly praised them and told his supporters that they should get them…

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Kind of cool right now. Just woke for some reason that have not figured out yet. 38° outside right now. Suppose be mid 50s for Tuesday. Headed to mid 70s Christmas weekend.
Yep, not going to have a white Christmas here in the Spa City…..😎

Reactions: Wallace
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
The “Trump jab” or Trump vaccine is not “fake news”…..In his Texas rally with Bill O’riely he took credit (again) for the vaccines, said we would have had another Spanish flu event with perhaps 100 million deaths had he not got the vaccines out in record time. He gave a glowing endorsement of the vaccines and the subsequent booster…which he admitted to having taken which prompted booing from his fan base….

He has repeatedly told his supporters not to let Biden get credit for the vaccines and he has repeatedly praised them and told his supporters that they should get them…
That's all correct. I tied "fake news" with CNN not Trump. If Brandon would get the pills and anti-bodies to treat as quickly as Trump got us the vacs we'd be in much better shape. Looks like Omni is cold like with upper chest issues not deep lung. BTW, I got the booster as soon as it was available. My BIL is the personnel director for a large DC hospital so we get good and timely info from the "front line" and we're friends with 2 retired doctors but most don't have those resources available...we feel fortunate.

21F and cloudy with snow coming.

Reactions: Smitty335
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That's all correct. I tied "fake news" with CNN not Trump. If Brandon would get the pills and anti-bodies to treat as quickly as Trump got us the vacs we'd be in much better shape. Looks like Omni is cold like with upper chest issues not deep lung. BTW, I got the booster as soon as it was available. My BIL is the personnel director for a large DC hospital so we get good and timely info from the "front line" and we're friends with 2 retired doctors but most don't have those resources available...we feel fortunate.

21F and cloudy with snow coming.
What pills and antibodies. Trump got us the vax in record time but there’s too many unwilling to take them, and not for bad reason…

We own a medical billing company, working for Dr’s, surgeons, PA’s, NP’s and are fortunate to be well connected as well…👍

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
What pills and antibodies. Trump got us the vax in record time but there’s too many unwilling to take them, and not for bad reason…

We own a medical billing company, working for Dr’s, surgeons, PA’s, NP’s and are fortunate to be well connected as well…👍
Therapy to treat folks who get Omni. We have them either on the street now or the ones awaiting FDA/CDC approval. I believe you are on the road a lot so if you have XM dial in 114 and get real time true info on this stuff...not the CNN/ABC/CBS/MSNBC/PBS propaganda and fake news. There was just a doctor on discussing treatments. They are there to augment the stabs who get some form of covid. Tests are useful but treatment and therapy to make people well early is what we need available world wide.

Not to change the subject but the illegals coming into the country are carrying other diseases as well as covid but the terrorists and drug dealers are killing people by distributing Chinese fentynal, heroin and cocaine. People who hate the US are coming too.

23F with snow due soon...and rain tomorrow to freeze the snow so we can't push it.

• Love
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Light snow here and more coming. Just saw a shot of I 90 that's closed due to snow and the reporter mentioned that Washington State fired up to 40% of their equipment operators for no vac...plow drivers are a great threat of spreading covid inside the closed equipment!! Those people have lost their minds in blue states. Most ID roads are clean and we have no masks or vac mandates.
Steve you watching the Idaho Potato bowl
Sorry
The Famous Idaho Potato Bowl.
Haha
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I predicted that response from you. Shots do NOT prevent spread of covid or any other virus but they do reduce the effects as does having the virus or perhaps other conditions... I guess. This is too complicated to resolve here. Yes the snow still needs to be cleared and the trucks don't care if their driver has shots or not.
We don’t have any plow drivers on the road the last 3 storms. Even the 1’ storm. A payloader with a plow came through once. The other day we had a half ton. That’s our idiot mayor saving money. Like it comes out of his pay. Probably from his raise this year.
Clueless people shouldn’t be in power over anybody.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
True, the vaccines are not preventing everyone who receives them from getting Covid, Nor do they prevent the spread of Covid. It’s alleged that the vaccines protect one from severe illness, hospitalization and death. But in at least a small percentage, that too seems to be challenged…🤔

And I agree it’s all far too complex to be resolved here in our little weather thread. Although I wasn’t under any impression that we were attempting to. It seems more like bulls*** playful bantering to me….😂
I know lr doesn’t drink anymore, but I’d love to sit with the two of you and Smitty, and a big bottle of 12 year old Appleton rum. I have 3 bottles if we need any, and just have a great night.
😊
Caper

• Love
Reactions: Montecresto
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I’m not aware of anything other than the trump vaccines to treat the virus. But would support the administration of any approved treatment. All I know is that we still have 1000 Americans dying of this crap every day…

I don’t support the vaccine mandates but things are much worse in Europe…
I heard if you drink Lysol, it kills the virus, I think it was an old guy that said it, so it must be true. Haha
😂😂😂
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Montecresto
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
A
Therapy to treat folks who get Omni. We have them either on the street now or the ones awaiting FDA/CDC approval. I believe you are on the road a lot so if you have XM dial in 114 and get real time true info on this stuff...not the CNN/ABC/CBS/MSNBC/PBS propaganda and fake news. There was just a doctor on discussing treatments. They are there to augment the stabs who get some form of covid. Tests are useful but treatment and therapy to make people well early is what we need available world wide.

Not to change the subject but the illegals coming into the country are carrying other diseases as well as covid but the terrorists and drug dealers are killing people by distributing Chinese fentynal, heroin and cocaine. People who hate the US are coming too.

23F with snow due soon...and rain tomorrow to freeze the snow so we can't push it.
nyb caught selling fentynal should be put up against a wall and I’ll supply the bullet, I was on it from the pain clinic, the patch was supposed to last 3 days but all came out first day, second day was weird, third day was shaking and hell. Coming off it was hell on earth. I still don’t know how I did it. Took 4 days. So I see these poor bastards that can’t get off it, and kill them selves, I feel so bad for them. And hate the assholes that sell it.
Hang them all.
Hit a nerve.
Caper

Reactions: Remington
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I heard if you drink Lysol, it kills the virus, I think it was an old guy that said it, so it must be true. Haha
😂😂😂
Caper
😂😂😂
I think it was just general “disinfectant”, and the suggestion was “by injection inside”…..

But yeah, hugely naive and dangerous prompting the makers of disinfectants to immediately issue statements that their products are not safe for use on or in the body…..😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Remington and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
😂😂😂
I think it was just general “disinfectant”, and the suggestion was “by injection inside”…..

But yeah, hugely naive and dangerous prompting the makers of disinfectants to immediately issue statements that their products are not safe for use on or in the body…..😂😂😂😂
Oh
😂
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
A

nyb caught selling fentynal should be put up against a wall and I’ll supply the bullet, I was on it from the pain clinic, the patch was supposed to last 3 days but all came out first day, second day was weird, third day was shaking and hell. Coming off it was hell on earth. I still don’t know how I did it. Took 4 days. So I see these poor bastards that can’t get off it, and kill them selves, I feel so bad for them. And hate the assholes that sell it.
Hang them all.
Hit a nerve.
Caper
Yep it’s a bad deal….
Part of it is Americans insatiable appetite for drugs…

Reactions: Caper and Remington
advertisement