1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Oh
😂
Caper
Yeah a bottle of rum with you and Smitty around the fire solving the problems of the world would be cool….😍

• Haha
Reactions: Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
She coming to NS.? I’ll pick her up.
Do you have friends out east ?
Caper
I wouldn't call them that. Relatives, spooks and former spooks and others you'd like to invite to the booze sit down....even a few Canucks. That's why I'm never in pictures and someone needs to care for the critters anyway.

Last edited:
  • Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
We now have a forecast of 80* for Christmas day 😂😂😂

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Yep it’s a bad deal….
Part of it is Americans insatiable appetite for drugs…
Once they get on, if they don’t have anybody, it’s really hard to stop. And don’t tell me that China doesn’t know it’s coming from there. If it was properganda against the government, they would be all dead. Probably government doing it.
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Once they get on, if they don’t have anybody, it’s really hard to stop. And don’t tell me that China doesn’t know it’s coming from there. If it was properganda against the government, they would be all dead. Probably government doing it.
Caper
Yip...CCP and Brandon knows it is and so does his son. If we closed the border it would make it so much more difficult to get it into the country...we have the technology just not the will.

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
And don’t tell me that China doesn’t know it’s coming from there.
Sure they do. But that’s surely by design…
You know neither our north or south borders have ever been closed nor will they be. America is a free and open society and always has been. But freedom and liberty comes with responsibility and it’s own ills. We could look like Saudi Arabia….🙄

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Sure they do. But that’s surely by design…
You know neither our north or south borders have ever been closed nor will they be. America is a free and open society and always has been. But freedom and liberty comes with responsibility and it’s own ills. We could look like Saudi Arabia….🙄
Screw Saudi Arabia too. Rich little prick. Or probably knows what happened, but I heard that little prick prince, after Canada made him look stupid, he actually sent guys over to Canada to take out Justin. They caught them and just sent them home. Screw that. If it was SA they would have their heads cut off.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Screw Saudi Arabia too. Rich little prick. Or probably knows what happened, but I heard that little prick prince, after Canada made him look stupid, he actually sent guys over to Canada to take out Justin. They caught them and just sent them home. Screw that. If it was SA they would have their heads cut off.
Caper
Yep, Screw Saudi Arabia, they attacked us on 9/11…..

• Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Btw Cap, I picked up an aluminum trailer and a Mercedes’ Smart Car on my travels last week. Now I have an expansive customization to do to the trailer as I intend to pull it behind the A class with the Smart car on the bottom and the Talon on top….

• Haha
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I wouldn't call them that. Relatives, spooks and former spooks and others you'd like to invite to the booze sit down....even a few Canucks. That's why I'm never in pictures and someone needs to care for the critters anyway.
Last trip to Canada on a fishing trip was a guy trip, ended up with the same Indian guide for 4 days, I felt like a total idiot, he wouldn't let me bait my own hook or land my own fish. First morning out I had forgot about not closing the bail on my spinning reel and holding the the line in my fingers and missed the first Walleye, my guide looked at me and said rock, I grinned at him. next cast caught a Walleye, he netted it, I looked at him and said rock? Well we would fish Walleye until we had enough for shore lunch, I caught most of the Walleye and start Bass fishing, the guys I was with wanted to have a daily Bass tournament , so I pitched in my $100.00. I won all four days, there were eight of us. I never sat in front of the boat due to health issues, thus came my Indian name, little man in the middle. There's a lot more to this story, I aggravated the heck out of all of them. Short version. I like the Canucks and Indians!

Last edited:
  • Haha
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Manufacturing of fentanyl 😂😂😂

Most all Chinese fentanyl comes via mail and by aircraft, not across our borders….

NPR is a commie organization like the teacher unions and need to be defunded along with Planned Parenthood and many others.

• Wow
  • Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
NPR is a commie organization like the teacher unions and need to be defunded along with Planned Parenthood and many others.
Oh ok, well aren’t you on a roll….😂

Fentanyl is coming to America both across the southern and northern borders, via the mail and via couriers. India is now in on the operations as well…😡

Currently, China remains the primary source of fentanyl and fentanyl-related substances trafficked through international mail and express consignment operations environment, as well as the main source for all fentanyl-related substances trafficked into the United States.

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Easy, I like some of NPR's reporting, but not all. A most of it is way left, but you can smell it over the radio when it's coming. My wife is is a school teacher in a medium sized school district, the largest in Arkansas, she's has never been a member of the union. The way it works around here is, when they find a bad teacher hire, they park them in a janitors closet until they quit. Teachers are hard to fire, Union or nonUnion.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Oh ok, well aren’t you on a roll….🙄😂
I have no doubt some illicit drugs come in by international mail to US mail. TX Rangers just confiscated hundreds of pounds of fentynal tablets shipped by the cartels but you may not hear that on the NPR channel. Cartels move whatever they want across the Southern US border.

Back in late 73 thru most of 1974 I worked undercover drugs...mostly heroin from Thailand and the Stans, cocaine from South America and marijuana, speed and LSD from Mexico. Several other agents and I made drug buys that became 56 prosecutions resulting in 54 convictions. Mostly heroin and cocaine and all Mexican suppliers. My commander at the time made me an offer to get out of that job and go to counterintelligence...I never looked back...better working with higher class skumbags.

• Haha
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I have no doubt some illicit drugs come in by international mail to US mail. TX Rangers just confiscated hundreds of pounds of fentynal tablets shipped by the cartels but you may not hear that on the NPR channel. Cartels move whatever they want across the Southern US border.

Back in late 73 thru most of 1974 I worked undercover drugs...mostly heroin from Thailand and the Stans, cocaine from South America and marijuana, speed and LSD from Mexico. Several other agents and I made drug buys that became 56 prosecutions resulting in 54 convictions. Mostly heroin and cocaine and all Mexican suppliers. My commander at the time made me an offer to get out of that job and go to counterintelligence...I never looked back...better working with higher class skumbags.
It’s not 1974…..
Americas youth are the target and the Mexican drug cartels are marketing their fentanyl via social media and delivering by mail…

This according to the DEA. NPR has reported on this, but they are not the only news source doing so…

• Love
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
It’s not 1974…..
Americas youth are the target and the Mexican drug cartels are marketing their fentanyl via social media and delivering by mail…

This according to the DEA. NPR has reported on this, but they are not the only news source doing so…

DHS knows exactly what's going on and don't doubt that MO...social media is evil and have gotten way out of control. Some probably does go by mail but it's still sold on the street, in schools and anywhere someone wants the crap.

Postal Inspectors used to use dogs to discover drugs but the fentanyl can kill the dogs if they get too large of sample.

Last edited:
  • Wow
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
DHS knows exactly what's going on and don't doubt that MO...social media is evil and have gotten way out of control. Some probably does go by mail but it's still sold on the street, in schools and anywhere someone wants the crap.

Postal Inspectors used to use dogs to discover drugs but the fentanyl can kill the dogs if they get too large of sample.
Maybe for Caper...

To change the subject a bit...I saw this in a motorcycle site and wondered where this is: At least Americans have the benefit of being able to purchase a wider variety of motor scooters than those of us in Kanuckistan. Is that the flats of AB or SK or elsewhere. We call Delaware "flatistan" for only one reason...a pool ball won't roll there. Back a few moons I used to teach twin engine instrument approaches at Dover AFB when they weren't busy. Students used to ask why we fly all the way over here and my answer was this is the safest place to practice if you loose an engine... miss the trees and houses and you can land anywhere in Flatistan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
advertisement