Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
DHS knows exactly what's going on and don't doubt that MO...social media is evil and have gotten way out of control. Some probably does go by mail but it's still sold on the street, in schools and anywhere someone wants the crap.

Postal Inspectors used to use dogs to discover drugs but the fentanyl can kill the dogs if they get too large of sample.
Fentanyl is packaged as (fake) prescription medicine like OxyContin, Xanax and others, pressed into pills. It’s not typically peddled on the street in dime bags like Cocaine or marijuana. I posted a couple of DEA.gov pdf’s on this documenting the way this is marketed and sold on social media and delivered through the mail and courier….

• Angry
Reactions: Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Fentanyl is packaged as (fake) prescription medicine like OxyContin, Xanax and others, pressed into pills. It’s not typically peddled on the street in dime bags like Cocaine or marijuana. I posted a couple of DEA.gov pdf’s on this documenting the way this is marketed and sold on social media and delivered through the mail and courier….
I understand and I'm sure DEA is correct. They busted a dealer at an ice rink somewhere in Western WA selling fake birth control pills laced. They will sell it any way they can...limited only by not getting caught.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Reactions: Smitty335
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Btw Cap, I picked up an aluminum trailer and a Mercedes’ Smart Car on my travels last week. Now I have an expansive customization to do to the trailer as I intend to pull it behind the A class with the Smart car on the bottom and the Talon on top….
Pictures when you are done
😊
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Last trip to Canada on a fishing trip was a guy trip, ended up with the same Indian guide for 4 days, I felt like a total idiot, he wouldn't let me bait my own hook or land my own fish. First morning out I had forgot about not closing the bail on my spinning reel and holding the the line in my fingers and missed the first Walleye, my guide looked at me and said rock, I grinned at him. next cast caught a Walleye, he netted it, I looked at him and said rock? Well we would fish Walleye until we had enough for shore lunch, I caught most of the Walleye and start Bass fishing, the guys I was with wanted to have a daily Bass tournament , so I pitched in my $100.00. I won all four days, there were eight of us. I never sat in front of the boat due to health issues, thus came my Indian name, little man in the middle. There's a lot more to this story, I aggravated the heck out of all of them. Short version. I like the Canucks and Indians!
Thanks for the story, Little Man in The Middle
😂😂
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Sc
Oh ok, well aren’t you on a roll….😂

Fentanyl is coming to America both across the southern and northern borders, via the mail and via couriers. India is now in on the operations as well…😡

Currently, China remains the primary source of fentanyl and fentanyl-related substances trafficked through international mail and express consignment operations environment, as well as the main source for all fentanyl-related substances trafficked into the United States.

Screw China
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Easy, I like some of NPR's reporting, but not all. A most of it is way left, but you can smell it over the radio when it's coming. My wife is is a school teacher in a medium sized school district, the largest in Arkansas, she's has never been a member of the union. The way it works around here is, when they find a bad teacher hire, they park them in a janitors closet until they quit. Teachers are hard to fire, Union or nonUnion.
My wife retired two years ago from teaching after 35 years. She is back for a day a week this year and last. But that’s it. Daddy needs a new garage. 😂😂
All have to be union up here. Doesn’t matter, government still screws them every chance they get.
6 months left.
👍👍
Caper

• Wow
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Maybe for Caper...

To change the subject a bit...I saw this in a motorcycle site and wondered where this is: At least Americans have the benefit of being able to purchase a wider variety of motor scooters than those of us in Kanuckistan. Is that the flats of AB or SK or elsewhere. We call Delaware "flatistan" for only one reason...a pool ball won't roll there. Back a few moons I used to teach twin engine instrument approaches at Dover AFB when they weren't busy. Students used to ask why we fly all the way over here and my answer was this is the safest place to practice if you loose an engine... miss the trees and houses and you can land anywhere in Flatistan.
It’s incredibly flat. First time I couldn’t believe it. My buddy is surrounded by flat and no trees. Only trees for miles are on his property by the river. We saw 52 combines all lined up doing a field, this field was half of PEI, haha, with hundreds of trucks lined up.
I learned quickly why it’s called Big Sky Country.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I understand and I'm sure DEA is correct. They busted a dealer at an ice rink somewhere in Western WA selling fake birth control pills laced. They will sell it any way they can...limited only by not getting caught.
Cut his hands off so he can’t pass anything again.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Still coming into both countries from China. Screw China
Caper
Yes, it’s definitely coming from China. But as I pointed out, India has gotten into the business as well. This is a serious problem, not sure how it is fixed….🤔

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It’s incredibly flat. First time I couldn’t believe it. My buddy is surrounded by flat and no trees. Only trees for miles are on his property by the river. We saw 52 combines all lined up doing a field, this field was half of PEI, haha, with hundreds of trucks lined up.
I learned quickly why it’s called Big Sky Country.
Caper
Good thing such breadbaskets exist….😎

• Haha
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
My wife retired two years ago from teaching after 35 years. She is back for a day a week this year and last. But that’s it. Daddy needs a new garage. 😂😂
All have to be union up here. Doesn’t matter, government still screws them every chance they get.
6 months left.
👍👍
Caper
Can’t believe we were waiting for her retirement and now it’s been 2 years since….😎

6 months left of what?

Btw, what’s the status of the small garage that your friend gave you?

• Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Pictures when you are done
😊
Caper
Just ordered the aluminum for the modifications. $2,600.00…..😳😳😳 And that doesn’t count the ramps.

It’s going to be quite complex.

• Love
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yes, it’s definitely coming from China. But as I pointed out, India has gotten into the business as well. This is a serious problem, not sure how it is fixed….🤔
Close the southern border for starters. The "war on drugs" was a joke to those fighting it...They would never turn the troops loose or provide the political pressure on the countries originating it. Not unlike the DOD lately...run by State. Bite the bullet and do it correctly without political intervention and we need to put a stop to that BS now, more than ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Garrison Keeler...best part. We used to eat pizza and drink beer next to Tom Bodet when we lived in Homer. NPR is fine until some from the White house calls and tells them what to say and what not to say. They should be a private network and not publicly funded...IMO. Rise or fall based upon their coverage of some really cool TV shows.

• Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Close the southern border for starters. The "war on drugs" was a joke to those fighting it...They would never turn the troops loose or provide the political pressure on the countries originating it. Not unlike the DOD lately...run by State. Bite the bullet and do it correctly without political intervention and we need to put a stop to that BS now, more than ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our borders have never been “closed” and they never will be.
And the fentanyl problem exists whether your wish for closed borders materialized or not.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
NPR is fine until some from the White house calls and tells them what to say and what not to say.
Do you have evidence of that, or is it something you heard on SXM 114?

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Can’t believe we were waiting for her retirement and now it’s been 2 years since….😎

6 months left of what?

Btw, what’s the status of the small garage that your friend gave you?
6 months until she retires for good.
And I haven’t heard back from him. That doesn’t mean anything with him , he’s a busy guy.
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Do you have evidence of that, or is it something you heard on SXM 114?
It wouldn't matter...you wouldn't believe it.

BTW...FOX reports...FDA just approved the PFizer "pill" for treatment... 90% effectiveness (12 years or older) accordance of CDC in early treatment (3-5 days) of covid. The US Army has developed a new vac that is better not ready for release yet.

Fox pretty much tells it as it is not how the liberals would like it to be. By the way, Hillary Clinton should be in jail.

• Love
advertisement