Weather Talk

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Haha, that’s funny. My two girls lived in bib coveralls as long as I could find them for them. I think they had one pair of pink. Definitely the easiest thing to get them in and out, haha.
Congratulations on the new granddaughter. Hope all goes great.
You’ll have to teach her how to shoot. My two daughters could shoot a .22 at about 6 or 7. Haha.
I had two guys up from Mississippi I worked on the rig with. One went home for his son’s 10th birthday to Alabama, and said he bought him a 9mm. Everyone was on his case except for me. Haha
Caper
My boys had 22's at 8 and a shot gun at 10. Both single shots but no pistol or revolver until their legal age. But...we have guns everywhere, house, car, truck, tractor, planes, shop, boats...you get the idea.

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I
Weather Underground has been more accurate than local news...at least around here but I use it on my phone and on the road too.
I have my new weather station
haha
I don’t even listen to the weather anymore. I’ll look at the weather channel on my phone. Or Envirment Canada. They are probably the most accurate.
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Haha
My boys had 22's at 8 and a shot gun at 10. Both single shots but no pistol or revolver until their legal age. But...we have guns everywhere, house, car, truck, tractor, planes, shop, boats...you get the idea.
Haha, we have to keep ours locked up. But yeah, I thought them both how to shoot everything. My oldest is in the Airforce, and she damn near out shot him. He was getting a little nervous. But he shoots a lot more than her. Too funny.
My wife isn’t bad with a handgun either.

Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Her
Haha

Haha, we have to keep ours locked up. But yeah, I thought them both how to shoot everything. My oldest is in the Airforce, and she damn near out shot him. He was getting a little nervous. But he shoots a lot more than her. Too funny.

Caper
Her husband is in the Airforce
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Haha

Caper
I carried at work until my butt shrunk and I couldn't keep my pants up.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Another warm and muggy morning here in the Spa City…..

• Love
Reactions: Caper
advertisement
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
😛😛
Caper
5 here...dusting of that pretty cold sparkling snow over night. Maybe I'm speculating on what the cold weather is doing but the forecast a few days ago was to -7F for last night so we're 12 degrees above that so maybe the cold is sliding East. Not wishing ill for our MT neighbors but the Cabinet Mountains on the Eastern Range of the Rockies tends to move that cold air to NW MT and away from ID Panhandle. We'll see.

Need to go to the big city to steel store to pick up some for my tractor bucket enlarging project. Top of the bucket will be 18" higher and should more than double the snow I can carry. Also adding a receiver hitch on the top of the bucket so I can move trailers around from the front instead of off the box scraper on the 3 pt hitch. I have a hole on my forks for a ball but the forks are too loose and don't allow precise backing. Have a ball on my mower too but same problem with the 3 pt hitch.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
5 here...dusting of that pretty cold sparkling snow over night. Maybe I'm speculating on what the cold weather is doing but the forecast a few days ago was to -7F for last night so we're 12 degrees above that so maybe the cold is sliding East. Not wishing ill for our MT neighbors but the Cabinet Mountains on the Eastern Range of the Rockies tends to move that cold air to NW MT and away from ID Panhandle. We'll see.

Need to go to the big city to steel store to pick up some for my tractor bucket enlarging project. Top of the bucket will be 18" higher and should more than double the snow I can carry. Also adding a receiver hitch on the top of the bucket so I can move trailers around from the front instead of off the box scraper on the 3 pt hitch. I have a hole on my forks for a ball but the forks are too loose and don't allow precise backing. Have a ball on my mower too but same problem with the 3 pt hitch.
Have a good drive to the big city. 😊
I shoveled the same kind of snow this morning. Sun is out, but just at freezing.
Should be a nice day
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

Always nice to make improvements to our equipment….😎👍

• Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Temps have dropped a little and light rain is falling….👍

• Haha
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It will be 53* in the morning and 61* for tomorrow’s high but I’ll be long gone. Headed towards NM, stopping by the ranch then overnighting in Oklahoma City where we’ll have dinner with Pilgrim….😎

• Haha
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Everything you get comes north to me. Nova Scotia gets weather from out west and down south. Your guys weather is usually warmer than out west.
😊
Caper
10F this morning and forecast was for -7F so we are a fair amount warmer than the weather guessers thought. Did get a little more sparkle snow.

Looks like more storms are inbound off the Pacific that could bring heavy snow but warmer temps. We'll see what shows up...Spring is only 7 weeks away.

• Haha
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
10F this morning and forecast was for -7F so we are a fair amount warmer than the weather guessers thought. Did get a little more sparkle snow.

Looks like more storms are inbound off the Pacific that could bring heavy snow but warmer temps. We'll see what shows up...Spring is only 7 weeks away.
Brrr lowrider!

This Sunday morning wind chills here.

View attachment 311004

advertisement