Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We had a pretty rough week, having to put Willow to sleep , that was a two day ordeal. It's my Birthday today and I told Melissa I was good with a hot dog, no she pulls a rabbit out of the hat cooks a cubed up chuck roast in the croc pot all day with pickled Italian vegetables, shreds the roast and serves on toasted buns. It was the best French dip sandwich I've ever had. Bless her heart! Monti tell Cyndi I didn't eat like a bird tonight! HA! Ow how I want to hear her chuckle again.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We had a pretty rough week, having to put Willow to sleep , that was a two day ordeal. It's my Birthday today and I told Melissa I was good with a hot dog, no she pulls a rabbit out of the hat cooks a cubed up chuck roast in the croc pot all day with pickled Italian vegetables, shreds the roast and serves on toasted buns. It was the best French dip sandwich I've ever had. Bless her heart! Monti tell Cyndi I didn't eat like a bird tonight! HA! Ow how I want to hear her chuckle again.
Sorry about Willow.
Happy Birthday. What are you, 55.
😊
Have a good day
Caper

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
And………..I’m an authority….😎
You say there are no Bigfoot, the same as my buddy in Alberta said there are no Grizzlies in southern Alberta, then he sent me two videos, one of a grizzly running across the prairie towards his farm, then another from Arlo at the farm of one going between the attached garage and a tree where the camera is about 10 feet away.
😂
Do you have cameras set up to catch him.
😊
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
You say there are no Bigfoot, the same as my buddy in Alberta said there are no Grizzlies in southern Alberta, then he sent me two videos, one of a grizzly running across the prairie towards his farm, then another from Arlo at the farm of one going between the attached garage and a tree where the camera is about 10 feet away.
😂
Do you have cameras set up to catch him.
😊
Caper
Yeah, but I would never claim there are no grizzlies in Alberta, next to the sparsely populated Montana where there are known grizzlies….🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
advertisement