Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Damn Brits gave in to easily. 😊
Caper
The Brit’s couldn’t take on Americans, they had already been routed by us in both the revolutionary war and the war of 1812……😉

• Love
Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Starting out at 23* this morning and only going to top out at 47*……….

• Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Starting out at 26 this morning. Not getting much warmer. A few flurries falling.
Caper
Wow, you starting out above us down here…🤔

• Haha
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Cant say global warming. Its man made climate change.
Man made warming of the Globe.
😊
But only people with money can afford to buy electric cars and have a solar house with a backup windmill. I wish I could afford all that but I can’t. So they raise gas prices so it’s harder for the average guy to fill his truck. Gas should be a necessity . These speculators shouldn’t be allowed.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Man made warming of the Globe.
😊
But only people with money can afford to buy electric cars and have a solar house with a backup windmill. I wish I could afford all that but I can’t. So they raise gas prices so it’s harder for the average guy to fill his truck. Gas should be a necessity . These speculators shouldn’t be allowed.
Caper
The last glacier in the Montana national park named after the frozen lakes will be gone, according to predictions, by 2035…..owing to GCC (global climate change)
I wonder what the park will thereafter be called…

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
T
The last glacier in the Montana national park named after the frozen lakes will be gone, according to predictions, by 2035…..owing to GCC (global climate change)
I wonder what the park will thereafter be called…
That park is just below my friends farm in southern Alberta
It will be called
No more Glacier National Park.
😊
The whole park almost burnt a few years ago.
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
T

It will be called
😊
Caper
Yes, it’s not funny however….
But you and I are old enough that we won’t suffer the eventual hardships that will be brought to bear upon humanity due to this……🤔

Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
T

It will be called
😊
Caper
I've never seen any reports of the effect of under water volcanoes on global warming?

• Haha
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
But you and I are old enough that we won’t suffer the eventual hardships that will be brought to bear upon humanity due to this……🤔
It’s happened before but not from humans.
I’m not sure if there’s anything that we can do to stop the glaciers from receding but we can only do what we can do.
If China and Russia, India and other polluting countries don’t stop what they are doing, the money we give for carbon tax won’t change them. But we have to pay and they don’t. We can’t do it by ourselves.
Screw China.
😊
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I've never seen any reports of the effect of under water volcanoes on global warming?
Well, global warming melts ice, which raises sea levels, which puts more pressure on sea floor volcanoes, which in turn would seem to reduce eruptions, so I would think that sea floor volcanoes are having less impact on that presently….🤔

• Haha
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey Montie, I just watched a vid on the cooling system of your truck, it was very interesting at [email protected]. Your truck has two radiators and four thermostats, but you probably already know this? The cooling system is very complicated, this vid might help you down the road?

• Love
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It’s happened before but not from humans.
I’m not sure if there’s anything that we can do to stop the glaciers from receding but we can only do what we can do.
If China and Russia, India and other polluting countries don’t stop what they are doing, the money we give for carbon tax won’t change them. But we have to pay and they don’t. We can’t do it by ourselves.
Screw China.
😊
Caper
Oh yeah, the earth has had its share of warming and cooling trends, though this one is apparently happening at a quicker pace…
The whole concept behind evolution is the speed at which pressure comes to bear. Slowly enough and things adapt and survive, too quickly, ie catastrophic, and things become endangered or extinct….

Those countries you mentioned are the polluters now because they’re the manufacturing centers now. The United States and Europe were the big offenders of the Industrial Age. It’s a real catch 22. Kind of difficult to manufacture without polluting….☹️

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hey Montie, I just watched a vid on the cooling system of your truck, it was very interesting at [email protected]. Your truck has two radiators and four thermostats, but you probably already know this? The cooling system is very complicated, this vid might help you down the road?
Hmmm, I had no idea. I never lift the hood….😳

• Haha
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
But it is a Ford.
😂😂
Caper
Oh yeah, the earth has had its share of warming and cooling trends, though this one is apparently happening at a quicker pace…
The whole concept behind evolution is the speed at which pressure comes to bear. Slowly enough and things adapt and survive, to quickly, ie catastrophic, and things become endangered or extinct….

Those countries you mentioned are the polluters now because they’re the manufacturing centers now. The United States and Europe were the big offenders of the Industrial Age. It’s a real catch 22. Kind of difficult to manufacture without polluting….☹️
They don’t try and capture anything. That’s why we pay carbon tax so these countries can take our money and do the same thing they have always done. Any of our manufacturing companies, that are still around, have to cut pollution rates, like paper plants. I told you about the recycling plant in Chester my buddy is investing in, takes a ton of garbage and everything plastic can go back to diesel and the compostable stuff goes to pellets that NS power burned, and all that’s left is a handful that goes into the dump. We need to have one in every community.
The problem isn’t us , it’s countries that really don’t care, and the money we give them to fix it, just goes into someone in the governments pockets.
In my opinion.
Haha
Caper

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well, global warming melts ice, which raises sea levels, which puts more pressure on sea floor volcanoes, which in turn would seem to reduce eruptions, so I would think that sea floor volcanoes are having less impact on that presently….🤔
From thawing pipes for years, I learned it took heat to melt ice?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
But it is a Ford.
😂😂
Caper

They don’t try and capture anything. That’s why we pay carbon tax so these countries can take our money and do the same thing they have always done. Any of our manufacturing companies, that are still around, have to cut pollution rates, like paper plants. I told you about the recycling plant in Chester my buddy is investing in, takes a ton of garbage and everything plastic can go back to diesel and the compostable stuff goes to pellets that NS power burned, and all that’s left is a handful that goes into the dump. We need to have one in every community.
The problem isn’t us , it’s countries that really don’t care, and the money we give them to fix it, just goes into someone in the governments pockets.
In my opinion.
Haha
Caper
It’s the catch 22 I was talking about. If the companies in Asia that are manufacturing the worlds goods are held to the same standards then it defeats the whole purpose of manufacturing there to begin with. Do we want the cheap goods we all buy at ChinaMart, or do we want a stable climate…..🤷‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
advertisement