1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Monte
Caper
🙄🙄🙄
The grizzly bears lost and have been eradicated from New Mexico since the early half of the twentieth century. Black bears, on the other hand, use forest areas as their primary habitat. They survived and the black bear is designated as the official state mammal of New Mexico..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Buggyman and Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The Trump administration lifted the protective status of grizzly bears in the Yellowstone area and just as the first hunts that were being planned in decades were to get under way, a federal court reversed the administration’s action. Presently there are 5 Republican legislators in northwest states trying to get the bears taken out of federal protection status and placed under the jurisdiction of the states.

Wont bother me if they are successful and grizzly hunting is opened up again….👍

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
The Trump administration lifted the protective status of grizzly bears in the Yellowstone area and just as the first hunts that were being planned in decades were to get under way, a federal court reversed the administration’s action. Presently there are 5 Republican legislators in northwest states trying to get the bears taken out of federal protection status and placed under the jurisdiction of the states.

Wont bother me if they are successful and grizzly hunting is opened up again….👍
Oh poor little bears. Just wanting to eat.
They canceled a hunt in BC too.
I think problem bears are just taken care of by the rancher themselves. If cattle or a calf get eaten, the bear goes for a swim in the river or just disappears .
I see a lot of ranchers are learning how to live with the Grizzlies.
Leave me alone, I leave you alone.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Oh poor little bears. Just wanting to eat.
They canceled a hunt in BC too.
I think problem bears are just taken care of by the rancher themselves. If cattle or a calf get eaten, the bear goes for a swim in the river or just disappears .
I see a lot of ranchers are learning how to live with the Grizzlies.
Leave me alone, I leave you alone.
Caper
Just in October of last year, this dumb b**** was taking pictures of a sow and her cubs, luckily for her, the sow fake charged her but didn’t attack. The woman has been fined $2,000.00, jailed for four days, and kicked out of the park for a year…..🙄

She’s lucky the sow didn’t actually attack her. 8 people have been killed by grizzlies in Yellowstone NP in the last decade alone…..

C97FA3BD 2D08 42DE AC0D B31ECC236D5D

• Wow
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Just in October of last year, this dumb b**** was taking pictures of a sow and her cubs, luckily for her, the sow fake charged her but didn’t attack. The woman has been fined $2,000.00, jailed for four days, and kicked out of the park for a year…..🙄

She’s lucky the sow didn’t actually attack her. 8 people have been killed by grizzlies in Yellowstone NP in the last decade alone…..

View attachment 315209
It should have eaten her. Get rid of the dumb asses. Damn people are stupid.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It should have eaten her. Get rid of the dumb asses. Damn people are stupid.
Caper
Oh look honey, take my picture, she’s being playful and coming over so I can pet her. And look at her cute babies…😂😂😂

• Love
  • Haha
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Oh look honey, take my picture, she’s being playful and coming over so I can pet her. And look at her cute babies…😂😂😂
It’s not a big bear. It big enough to kill her with one swipe. But then they would have killed the mom and cub. Because of a stupid B....
It really hard to believe people can be that stupid and actually make a living,
Haha
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Did you see the commercial a couple months ago where the two women are walking back to their cabin and a Grizzly is walking off their porch, and they start looking up what to do on their phones. The bear gets board and walks away , and the women are still looking things up.
Haha
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Did you see the commercial a couple months ago where the two women are walking back to their cabin and a Grizzly is walking off their porch, and they start looking up what to do on their phones. The bear gets board and walks away , and the women are still looking things up.
Haha
Caper
Bored not board
Haha
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Buggyman and SWB
advertisement
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
That’s a big reason I take any bullets with me when I’m “ Hunting “ in Alberta. But there I use a .243 , I’d have to be a really good shot. Like in the corner of his eye, like the 12 pt out there. Haha
I never get buck fever, but not sure about Grizzly fever. Haha
Don’t want to find out.
Caper
don't blame you on that. wonder how a 45-70 would do.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

View attachment 315209
ya can't fix stupid

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
That’s a big bullet. I think it would do the job.
Caper
wouldn't want to be close enough to find out, plus haven't had a chance to even shoot it yet.

• Love
Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
wouldn't want to be close enough to find out, plus haven't had a chance to even shoot it yet.
I thought about buying one years ago but don’t really hunt anymore except for grouse. And that gun you’d have to take the head off. We have a .32 special, that I’ve shot the head off many times.
Dead on.
Caper

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That’s a big reason I take any bullets with me when I’m “ Hunting “ in Alberta. But there I use a .243 , I’d have to be a really good shot. Like in the corner of his eye, like the 12 pt out there. Haha
I never get buck fever, but not sure about Grizzly fever. Haha
Don’t want to find out.
Caper
My Ruger 243 is my go to gun, shoots flat.

• Love
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I thought about buying one years ago but don’t really hunt anymore except for grouse. And that gun you’d have to take the head off. We have a .32 special, that I’ve shot the head off many times.
Dead on.
Caper
I don't hunt anymore either but always wanted a lever gun. they just happened to have 1 in the shop so I grabbed it. took 3 months to find ammo for it.PXL 20210315 093812820

Reactions: NTCPrezJB and Caper
advertisement