Weather Talk

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Nice pictures @Caper !

Tomorrow morning lows. But, I've got a doctor appointment.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Poured rain all night. Rain again today.
Some woman up here from NBC, did a story about the storm up here, and she said we don’t get big storms usually. Haha, too funny, she should come up here for a good Nor’easter some time. Showing pictures of Newfoundland and saying it’s Nova Scotia. Gotta make drama. Said we got 10” of rain when we got 4”, and winds were over 100 mph, haha, fake news.
There is lots of damage, but usual from a big storm.
That’s why I don’t watch the news anymore.
Caper

advertisement
Mudwisel

Mudwisel

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
You guys have flat land. We are lucky in that way. Except when you use cruise. I guess there are two or three more out there waiting.
I’ll see around the camp Thursday
Caper
Tampa Bay is a really bad place for a direct hit. Think of a bathtub with water sloshing around. This could be pretty significant for us

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Tampa Bay is a really bad place for a direct hit. Think of a bathtub with water sloshing around. This could be pretty significant for us
Was in Tampa for my honeymoon 34 years ago.Probably looks a little different now. Hopefully it will move a little. Hopefully it downgrades before it hits.
When are they talking it hitting.
Caper

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!