russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Praying for my fellow Floridians in the path of this monster. Hoping it's going to weaken before making landfall. We don't have any spare rooms, but we do have a lot of vacant land if any of you have RV's.

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Prayers up for you folks in the area of Tampa... Coming in straight up the bay is always a bad deal! Ike came right up Trinity bay south of Houston and it put water over the I-10 bridge... In normal times barges and tugs go under the bridge!!! Amazing what Mother Nature can do!
My prayer is that you all fare OK and there's no loss of life.

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We will start feeling it later tomorrow. They are talking about 30hrs of hurricane winds
We probably had 24 hours. Up here when it hit us it seemed to loose a little, but when it hit the water again by PEI, it picked up again big time. Newfoundland and PEI and the north coast of Nova Scotia got hit worse than us. Take care brother, help your neighbors. Generators are hard to come by up here. I’ve had one since Juan. And I got lots of gas, I think I had 15 gallons.
Good luck brother.
Caper

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
If he lives through it, he'll never do it again. I would strongly advise him to leave.
will never get out at this point. 75 is a parking lot and now everything east is under tornado warnings. His house shouldn't get flooded but the wind maybe pretty bad. We tried to get him to come stay with us earlier when we saw change in the path. He is an adult and has to make his own decisions. Hope this one works out. my wife was ground zero during Andrew so she doesn't get to riled up

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Prayers up for you folks in the area of Tampa... Coming in straight up the bay is always a bad deal! Ike came right up Trinity bay south of Houston and it put water over the I-10 bridge... In normal times barges and tugs go under the bridge!!! Amazing what Mother Nature can do!
My prayer is that you all fare OK and there's no loss of life.
Some waves along the Northumberland Straight were onto my friends yard that’s over 100’ off the water. Crazy
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
will never get out at this point. 75 is a parking lot and now everything east is under tornado warnings. His house shouldn't get flooded but the wind maybe pretty bad. We tried to get him to come stay with us earlier when we saw change in the path. He is an adult and has to make his own decisions. Hope this one works out. my wife was ground zero during Andrew so she doesn't get to riled up
He’ll be okay.
Caper

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!