Reactions: BBB and SWB
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Usually this time of year there infested with fleas.
Probably. No ticks on the west side of Cape Breton. Yet.
10 or 12 years ago the coyotes tried to take my Golden but he was 125 lbs and the biologist said he probably survived because he was so big. DNR sent a trapper in where I was with Jack, my dog, just across from the camp, and he trapped 40 that winter. Don’t hear them as much as we did back then.
Try and take my dog, your on top of the list.
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335 and SWB
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Probably. No ticks on the west side of Cape Breton. Yet.
10 or 12 years ago the coyotes tried to take my Golden but he was 125 lbs and the biologist said he probably survived because he was so big. DNR sent a trapper in where I was with Jack, my dog, just across from the camp, and he trapped 40 that winter. Don’t hear them as much as we did back then.
Try and take my dog, your on top of the list.
Caper
John Wick!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
John Wick!
Still 50 degrees this morning. Going to the range this morning to give my nephew a few pointers. He just joined the navy, so going to basic in a couple weeks. Going with my future brother in law, x special forces. I see a shoot off this morning. Haha, I’ll probably loose. I’m going to try. Haha. Should be fun. As long as my nephew has fun.
Caper

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We've been getting spotty scattered little showers off and on for the past few weeks... Actually has been really good way to replenish the moisture... no flooding, and enough breaks in the showers to let it sort of soak in so runoff is held to a minimum... My property is located on old delta prairie land. We have about 18" to 2 feet of good soil (from sediment), then it's pretty much clay all the way to China!! We are able to take good advantage of moisture from rainfall, even snowfall/ice storms if it doesn't come too fast. Our ground holds moisture really well. Great area for ponds and dirt tanks... I have 2 on my property and even they're not very big, (<1 acre each), they've never been dry since they filled back before 2000, and both sustain a healthy population of fish...
I'd personally like to see a bit cooler weather than what we've been getting... Gonna get close to 80 today!! Supposed to be a front coming through from the NW that will drop temps so that high's will be low 70's and maybe high 40's at night... better but still not cool enough...

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We've been getting spotty scattered little showers off and on for the past few weeks... Actually has been really good way to replenish the moisture... no flooding, and enough breaks in the showers to let it sort of soak in so runoff is held to a minimum... My property is located on old delta prairie land. We have about 18" to 2 feet of good soil (from sediment), then it's pretty much clay all the way to China!! We are able to take good advantage of moisture from rainfall, even snowfall/ice storms if it doesn't come too fast. Our ground holds moisture really well. Great area for ponds and dirt tanks... I have 2 on my property and even they're not very big, (<1 acre each), they've never been dry since they filled back before 2000, and both sustain a healthy population of fish...
I'd personally like to see a bit cooler weather than what we've been getting... Gonna get close to 80 today!! Supposed to be a front coming through from the NW that will drop temps so that high's will be low 70's and maybe high 40's at night... better but still not cool enough...
Definitely not 80 here in southern Alberta. I think it’s 15 F. About 8” of snow down. Saw a nice 8 pt this evening. Grunted him with in 50 yards. No I didn’t shoot, first day. Haha.
Caper
FDEBB4CB D39B 40EA B9E3 D6F5B655D86A

Reactions: SWB
advertisement