L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I love your Avatar!
WE're up to 21 and climbing...mountains kept the cold air East and I see a warming spell for a few days. I pulled the tractor into the shop for an oil change and new hydralic fluid, a chain tightening effort. #1 son is putting a new garage door opener on the big door. I have a terrible time lifting it so I think I can deal with one of them new fangled (what does "fangled" mean) push button door openers. We're tweeking the spring tension on the door too.

Did anyone see the Colts/Vikings game last night? Best "come back" game EVER Vikings down 33-0 and they came back to win 38 to 36 in double overtime. Mind blowing play by Minn...not many things get me excited anymore...that was worth a chunk of time out of whatever life I have left.

BTW, I'm still pissed that the Colt left Baltimore.

• Love
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
WE're up to 21 and climbing...mountains kept the cold air East and I see a warming spell for a few days. I pulled the tractor into the shop for an oil change and new hydralic fluid, a chain tightening effort. #1 son is putting a new garage door opener on the big door. I have a terrible time lifting it so I think I can deal with one of them new fangled (what does "fangled" mean) push button door openers. We're tweeking the spring tension on the door too.

Did anyone see the Colts/Vikings game last night? Best "come back" game EVER Vikings down 33-0 and they came back to win 38 to 36 in double overtime. Mind blowing play by Minn...not many things get me excited anymore...that was worth a chunk of time out of whatever life I have left.

BTW, I'm still pissed that the Colt left Baltimore.
We watched it. Even my wife thought it was a great game. Watched Dallas and Jacksonville today, it was almost as good. Everyone is playing hard.
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Any snow coming
Caper
We have slight chance of snow in morning in @Smitty335 land. South small chance of rain. Thursday night into Friday morning chances of snow statewide. But as dry as air is coming out of north. No accumulation is anticipated to amount to anything.

Friday morning and day including Saturday is going be cool.

Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
All I want for Christmas is warmer weather. Too cold for my Southern bones.
F8529160 B309 4E9C 8220 3EABD8D59380

• Love
Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We have slight chance of snow in morning in @Smitty335 land. South small chance of rain. Thursday night into Friday morning chances of snow statewide. But as dry as air is coming out of north. No accumulation is anticipated to amount to anything.

Friday morning and day including Saturday is going be cool.
Rain up here, and about 50
Caper

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It's forecasted to be -9 Thursday night and -5 Friday night and very windy. I watched the local news this morning. No mention of preventive measures for freezing pipes. Got to thinking about it and put some bullet points on line on our company Face Book site. Then got to thinking about the local news station, so I called them and suggested they start running plumbing freeze preventive measures, she said we're doing that Thursday morning. I said a lot of good that will do for people leaving town for the Holidays Wednesday, I told her she needed to start running this in the morning and evening, she said she'd never thought about it that way and agreed, she asked if If they could interview me on camera , answer no, I'm no camera hound. But you can go to our Face Book site and use all the bullet points I posted this morning, she looked it up and said great, we will use them. Just trying to help fellow man.

P

PDogRex

Supporting Member
Apr 19, 2022
Central MT.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It is currently -11 with windchill at -25 and light snow. Wednesdays high -19 with overnight low of -33🥶❄️!
We are under windchill advisory till Friday. With snow throughout the week. Saturday 31 and Christmas Day 41☀️
It is December and almost Christmas, we get a week of this every year here in the Rocky Mountain States.

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
It's forecasted to be -9 Thursday night and -5 Friday night and very windy. I watched the local news this morning. No mention of preventive measures for freezing pipes. Got to thinking about it and put some bullet points on line on our company Face Book site. Then got to thinking about the local news station, so I called them and suggested they start running plumbing freeze preventive measures, she said we're doing that Thursday morning. I said a lot of good that will do for people leaving town for the Holidays Wednesday, I told her she needed to start running this in the morning and evening, she said she'd never thought about it that way and agreed, she asked if If they could interview me on camera , answer no, I'm no camera hound. But you can go to our Face Book site and use all the bullet points I posted this morning, she looked it up and said great, we will use them. Just trying to help fellow man.
Just like a commercial. Free publicity. 😊
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
It is currently -11 with windchill at -25 and light snow. Wednesdays high -19 with overnight low of -33🥶❄️!
We are under windchill advisory till Friday. With snow throughout the week. Saturday 31 and Christmas Day 41☀️
It is December and almost Christmas, we get a week of this every year here in the Rocky Mountain States.
You should be used to the cold. I was in Alberta at the first of November for -27 and knee deep snow. Fun. Haha
Caper

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just like a commercial. Free publicity. 😊
Caper
Ha! No I declined the camera interview, but gave her permission to use our bullet points off our FB site.

• Love
Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Ha! No I declined the camera interview, but gave her permission to use our bullet points off our FB site.
Just as good. 😊
It’s 15 in Greenbay tonight for the football game. They can afford the gear. Most have electric vests and thin wetsuits.
Fun times.
Caper

• Haha
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
That's the reason I live on the West side of the Cabinets. It's amazing how much colder it is in the Flathead Country than on my side. I visit over there often but on a motorcycle in the Summer. We're getting +13 tonight then down to +3 on Thursday then mid 30's for the weekend. I very much like your tax structure though.

advertisement