The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
It's forecasted to be -9 Thursday night and -5 Friday night and very windy. I watched the local news this morning. No mention of preventive measures for freezing pipes. Got to thinking about it and put some bullet points on line on our company Face Book site. Then got to thinking about the local news station, so I called them and suggested they start running plumbing freeze preventive measures, she said we're doing that Thursday morning. I said a lot of good that will do for people leaving town for the Holidays Wednesday, I told her she needed to start running this in the morning and evening, she said she'd never thought about it that way and agreed, she asked if If they could interview me on camera , answer no, I'm no camera hound. But you can go to our Face Book site and use all the bullet points I posted this morning, she looked it up and said great, we will use them. Just trying to help fellow man.
For the love of God, PLEASE do an interview on TV.

Then send us the link...

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
7C5EC619 3ECB 4E94 A004 218D68F3EAAD

• Wow
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Same up here just North of you
Do you have the cold like Alberta this morning. -32 in Calgary and in the south in Cardston. No snow or cold in Nova Scotia, yet. It’s 5 here today, or 40 for the boys in the south. But we’re warmer than them too.
Haha
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
advertisement
Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A buddy I hunt with has a place in Christina lake. Don’t know how far that is from you, but probably not a lot of distance.
Caper
I'm about 2hrs Northwest of Christina Lk. It's about -18C here and snowing heavy today. Supposed to get colder and then back to normal temps around boxing day which is 0C to -10C.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I'm about 2hrs Northwest of Christina Lk. It's about -18C here and snowing heavy today. Supposed to get colder and then back to normal temps around boxing day which is 0C to -10C.
I’m glad it’s staying half decent here. For now. But we both know living in Canada how fast that can change. At least it’s not-32. Haha. My buddy said even his Brittney didn’t want to stay out. Don’t blame him. 😊
Have a great Christmas brother.
Stay warm out there.
Caper

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m glad it’s staying half decent here. For now. But we both know living in Canada how fast that can change. At least it’s not-32. Haha. My buddy said even his Brittney didn’t want to stay out. Don’t blame him. 😊
Have a great Christmas brother.
Stay warm out there.
Caper
Merry Christmas to you too!

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Likewise! I've been ho hum about Christmas since our boys grew up, but now with a 34 month old Grandson I'm feeling quite festive! Merry Christmas everybody!
Personally, I'm excited...tomorrow is WINTER so that's an excuse for this weather BS. Spring is only 3 months away and that always cheers me up almost as much as daylight savings time...now I think I'll go fold my laundry.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Personally, I'm excited...tomorrow is WINTER so that's an excuse for this weather BS. Spring is only 3 months away and that always cheers me up almost as much as daylight savings time...now I think I'll go fold my laundry.
It’s going to be in the 50’s here on Friday. With 2 1/2 “ of rain coming. Glad it’s not snow. It would be like a foot to two feet of snow.
Have a good Christmas brother. Good your kids will be around.
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
It’s going to be in the 50’s here on Friday. With 2 1/2 “ of rain coming. Glad it’s not snow. It would be like a foot to two feet of snow.
Caper
Thanks Caper!!

My RCMP buds and another batch of stray Canadians are flooding my mail box with Christmas and general well wishes and it's quite humbling. I've been out of the Intel circle for 15 to 20 years and I'm getting cards from folks I haven't heard from in a coons age (that's a Southern saying and a long but undefined time).

We're at 6F and forecast to be minus 7 tonight with wind chills into the minus 20'sF. WE ended up with 6-8" of snow yesterday and I got most of it moved before dark. At least UPS can deliver goodies. Into the +30's for the weekend.

Happy Winter everyone!!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Caper
TURD!!!!!!

advertisement