Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We’re usually good for a couple coldsnaps that last about a week. Supposed to be around 0C by boxing day. Cold weather is good for the bugs next spring
Never works here. Haha
I know the cold is coming, just giving us a brown Christmas. I have the plow mount on the bike already, so just a couple pins and the winch hook. It’s great for that heavy wet snow we get a lot of here in NS.
I have an 11.5 Hp Ariens. It will throw anything, but it’s getting older so I give it a break once and awhile. And when I plow it levels out my driveway. 😊
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Never works here. Haha
I know the cold is coming, just giving us a brown Christmas. I have the plow mount on the bike already, so just a couple pins and the winch hook. It’s great for that heavy wet snow we get a lot of here in NS.
I have an 11.5 Hp Ariens. It will throw anything, but it’s getting older so I give it a break once and awhile. And when I plow it levels out my driveway. 😊
Caper
My Ariens throws most anything too...Except dog toys... then I'm replacing shear pins.

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OK you beat me!!
Not something I wanna win. My brother is up in Ft. Nelson -40. He beats me all the time.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Well...it happened...minus zeropoint 2. And it's not quite 2200 here so it's certainly going lower than the forecast. I'm sticking with my prediction of -10F before sunup.
30 here this morning. Brrrr 😂
Going up to 3” of rain tomorrow. Gonna pour. Going up to 50 degrees this tomorrow. Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
advertisement
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
12-22-22, 7:00 AM, 38* At 9:45 AM 21*, WC 14, not much wind yet. Have a good day guys.
We have beautiful deep blue skies which is where the heat is going now that the sun is up but still dead calm or as they say...flat calm...in the Northern climes. Everything but the big lake has turned into flat ice. I sharpened my ice auger a couple years ago and this may be the first year in awhile that the hard water is solid enough for me to feel safe on it again. I have my ice hut, otherwise known as a camo blind for most every thing I might want to hunt. Gotta dig out my electric motorcycle pants and jackets and mister heater. OH damn...I sold my snowgos and the Pioneer is not good on ice with the tires I have on it. I've been meaning to buy chains...maybe for Christmas.

Temp at the airport is climbing to -3.2 with the sun dancing off the ice crystals or what I can see from inside the house. This weather man stuff is pushing me toward a nap.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We have beautiful deep blue skies which is where the heat is going now that the sun is up but still dead calm or as they say...flat calm...in the Northern climes. Everything but the big lake has turned into flat ice. I sharpened my ice auger a couple years ago and this may be the first year in awhile that the hard water is solid enough for me to feel safe on it again. I have my ice hut, otherwise known as a camo blind for most every thing I might want to hunt. Gotta dig out my electric motorcycle pants and jackets and mister heater. OH damn...I sold my snowgos and the Pioneer is not good on ice with the tires I have on it. I've been meaning to buy chains...maybe for Christmas.

Temp at the airport is climbing to -3.2 with the sun dancing off the ice crystals or what I can see from inside the house. This weather man stuff is pushing me toward a nap.
Princess Auto had chains on sale last week. But no PA down there,
😊
Wear your blow up Safty vest.
😊
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
That would probably work too.
The boys had one for my stag. They rented a hall, and most of the Northend was there. Along with others. It was a great time. I left the doll in the taxi, incase he had a slow night.
😂😂
Caper
At least you remember what happened that night. About ten oclock the next morning I woke up in my bed at my house on my wedding day with someone I had never seen before...good looking with nice tits and long hair. Description fit my soon to be bride but it wasn't her. My best man had passed out on the floor in my living room. I quietly got out of bed, went down stairs and woke him up. We went upstairs and he said...Oh that's Sandy. He says to this day he didn't have anything to do with it and she wasn't invited to the party. I told him to get her out of here NOW.

As you probably know it's a good luck tradition for Irish grooms to cut down a cherry tree on your wedding day. Best man took Sandy somewhere and we cut the tree, showered and went to the church...remainder unremarkable.

By the way this wasn't CP's wedding...my #2.

Last edited:
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
At least you remember what happened that night. About ten oclock the next morning I woke up in my bed at my house on my wedding day with someone I had never seen before...good looking with nice tits and long hair. Description fit my soon to be bride but it wasn't her. My best man had passed out on the floor in my living room. I quietly got out of bed, went down stairs and woke him up. We went upstairs and he said...Oh that's Sandy. He says to this day he didn't have anything to do with it and she wasn't invited to the party. I told him to get her out of here NOW.

As you probably know it's a good luck tradition for Irish grooms to cut down a cherry tree on your wedding day. Best man took Sandy somewhere and we cut the tree, showered and went to the church...remainder unremarkable.
I drank a lot. They had two of Ada’s girls. Handcuffed me to a chair. And one of the girls started to unbutton my shirt, I said oh no, too many big mouths here. So a friend started saying crap, so the boys grabbed him and took one handcuff off and put it on him. She started to unbutton him, and he says, just rip it off, so she did. All the buttons went flying, he says, OMG my wife’s going to kill me.
I had pains in my face and stomach from laughing so hard.
I remember it like yesterday even after 34 years. Haha
lots of other stories, but can’t say here. Haha
Some stags I’ve gone to were pretty crazy.
Haha
Caper

advertisement