Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I drank a lot. They had two of Ada’s girls. Handcuffed me to a chair. And one of the girls started to unbutton my shirt, I said oh no, too many big mouths here. So a friend started saying crap, so the boys grabbed him and took one handcuff off and put it on him. She started to unbutton him, and he says, just rip it off, so she did. All the buttons went flying, he says, OMG my wife’s going to kill me.
I had pains in my face and stomach from laughing so hard.
I remember it like yesterday even after 34 years. Haha
lots of other stories, but can’t say here. Haha
Some stags I’ve gone to were pretty crazy.
Haha
Caper
Went to a stag once and we thought it was a good idea to get the strippers to give the soon to be groom a hummer. He was so nervous after because the soon to be father in law was there and knew about it. So we all chipped in and the next thing you know she’s blowin him so he couldn’t say nothin. Perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Went to a stag once and we thought it was a good idea to get the strippers to give the soon to be groom a hummer. He was so nervous after because the soon to be father in law was there and knew about it. So we all chipped in and the next thing you know she’s blowin him so he couldn’t say nothin. Perfect!
Wow, that’s the problem. It would come out sometime. We set up a few door prizes. Haha. One girl, Candy, shot out ping pong balls to guy’s catching them in their mouth.
😂 No I didn’t catch any.
Haha
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I set up a couple girls , and the madam, called the house and my wife answered. She called me and gave me the phone. Knowing all the time what it was. The madam said that usually doesn’t happen. I think I’m going to come and meet you. Wow, what a beautiful older woman. She said she forgot to bring the matches, and name a place and she’ll bring them to me. All the guys that heard that, were all saying, oh oh I’ll go. Haha. No I didn’t go. But wow.
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I set up a couple girls , and the madam, called the house and my wife answered. She called me and gave me the phone. Knowing all the time what it was. The madam said that usually doesn’t happen. I think I’m going to come and meet you. Wow, what a beautiful older woman. She said she forgot to bring the matches, and name a place and she’ll bring them to me. All the guys that heard that, were all saying, oh oh I’ll go. Haha. No I didn’t go. But wow.
Caper
you mean you gotta pay for those things?

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
you mean you gotta pay for those things?
An old match book.
Memories.
Haha
Caper
3B8BCDD6 9139 46AB 9B22 697AC4608C5E

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
This morning temps. Heating unit knows it too.

@Caper in coming
We’re going to get 3” of rain in 18 hours. I think it’s going to pour. I have to get out before it starts raining and put some wood in the garage so the fire stays going. Haha. But if it was snow, it would be two and a half feet of snow. Don’t need that. Haha
Caper

BadMechanic

BadMechanic

Sep 25, 2021
New York
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Looking to buy

3. 500

4. 520
#1572 reason I need a plow. I had to hammer out the snowplow "aisle" at the end of my driveway. Last time it snowed, it was wet heavy crap. My back wasnt going to do the big piles. So ive been driving over it. Finally hit 40F and rainy, so lots melted. Took a hammer to it and broke it up. All good now!

Going to be 10F by midnight. Going to be great!

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

advertisement