Weather Talk

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
He was a great hound. His barking just stopped, and when they found him. He was stretched right out like he was running. 😊
Have a good day brother. Think of the kids today.😊
Caper
Same to everyone!!!!!

We have an inversion with warm air above causing freezing rain falling and when I left the grocery store a few minutes ago I hit the ice on the road and slide into a snow bank...9 people came to push me out...I love it here!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Same to everyone!!!!!

We have an inversion with warm air above causing freezing rain falling and when I left the grocery store a few minutes ago I hit the ice on the road and slide into a snow bank...9 people came to push me out...I love it here!
At least there were 9 people still out. That’s good.
Beautiful sunshine today and 45 degrees.
No freezing rain today. But we get a lot of freezing rain in the winter. Going from cold to warm or vice versa. Haha
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
advertisement
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Merry Christmas weather watchers
Merry Christmas one and all...we finally broke 20F for the first time in weeks!!

Wishing everyone a joyous and faithful day and go easy on those carbs but of course there are no carbs in any Irish drinks and enjoy them safely...we want to see you all back next year at this time!!!!!!!!

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
28 supposda get to 36.

#1 son and I torn the ass end of my tractor apart trying to make it stop jerking when you raise the 3 pt hitch. SO...no snow allowed until it's back together...and it would help if we knew what was causing it. 27 people have offered opinions on Tractor site, all wonderful thoughts but not the correct answer. I did adjust the hydro pressure from 2500 to 2800psi...loader works much faster...3 pt still jerks.

• Wow
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335
advertisement