PDogRex

Supporting Member
Apr 19, 2022
Central MT.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Currently -22, windchill earlier today was -41!🥶
Expecting low tonight of -33!🥶🥶
We’ve had about 2” of snow and was out clearing snow and drifts earlier today.

EAE03D71 DABA 4181 939B 8F39517FC21C

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Currently -22, windchill earlier today was -41!🥶
Expecting low tonight of -33!🥶🥶
We’ve had about 2” of snow and was out clearing snow and drifts earlier today.

View attachment 367227
Same st my friends place above you in Alberta. Too damn cold. It was almost that cold when I was out hunting in November. You have to have warm gear. But you feel a lot warmer when you see a beautiful big moose. Haha.
Stay warm brother. Put another log on the fire.
Have a great Christmas brother.
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Same st my friends place above you in Alberta. Too damn cold. It was almost that cold when I was out hunting in November. You have to have warm gear. But you feel a lot warmer when you see a beautiful big moose. Haha.
Stay warm brother. Put another log on the fire.
Have a great Christmas brother.
Caper
We're down to 4F and a light breeze has come up. Just came in from putting the tractor in the shop. I went out with my favorite Roper dead duck feather jacket and I came back quickly for a bunny suit and my Elmer Fudd hat with the ear flaps deployed. Let the tractor warm up for 20 minutes or so with the bunny suit on and I was burning up inside the shop. Sometimes you just can't get comfortable.

I think the weather guessers are wrong...I'm betting we're at -10F before the sun comes up.

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We're down to 4F and a light breeze has come up. Just came in from putting the tractor in the shop. I went out with my favorite Roper dead duck feather jacket and I came back quickly for a bunny suit and my Elmer Fudd hat with the ear flaps deployed. Let the tractor warm up for 20 minutes or so with the bunny suit on and I was burning up inside the shop. Sometimes you just can't get comfortable.

I think the weather guessers are wrong...I'm betting we're at -10F before the sun comes up.
That’s like working on the dock in -30, dressed for it, and then being put inside for a few hours, then back outside. It sucks to be sweating and then back outside, hard to get acclimatized. I loved my long beard and hair when I was doing that. I looked like a biker or Grizzly Adams. It’s funny when you look like that, people don’t screw with you.
Haha
Caper

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

We're supposed to be -9 Friday morning & -5 Saturday morning. This could be a rough week coming up. I wouldn't be as concerned if we weren't going have high winds.

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
That’s like working on the dock in -30, dressed for it, and then being put inside for a few hours, then back outside. It sucks to be sweating and then back outside, hard to get acclimatized. I loved my long beard and hair when I was doing that. I looked like a biker or Grizzly Adams. It’s funny when you look like that, people don’t screw with you.
Haha
Caper
What was your stage name? Never had either but have considered it. I think most men folk in this area have some type of facial hair and there are a number who WISH they could have long hair on their head.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We're supposed to be -9 Friday morning & -5 Saturday morning. This could be a rough week coming up. I wouldn't be as concerned if we weren't going have high winds.
That's with out wind chill factored in.

• Wow
Reactions: CID and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
What was your stage name? Never had either but have considered it. I think most men folk in this area have some type of facial hair and there are a number who WISH they could have long hair on their head.
I have no problem growing my hair long, or a beard. The guys in Alberta were all giving me crap because my hair is curly and long and they are all almost bald. So you know I rub it in, just a little. Haha
I have the gear to stay warm, but this year it was supposed to be around 25 for the two weeks. And went down to-27 C for the two weeks in Jenner. So I just had my Denner’s but they were actually ok. And I had a nice new jacket and gloves. Good walking, standing it was a little cool. Haha
Caper

advertisement