L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I think I heard a story about Yellowknife once, don't remember it and it
was about as interesting as a root canal. I think it had something to do with an RCMP fellow who went there for 3 years and came back with enough money to buy a house. There were bears involved and I think when he came back he didn't like women....that's all I remember.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I think I heard a story about Yellowknife once, don't remember it and it
was about as interesting as a root canal. I think it had something to do with an RCMP fellow who went there for 3 years and came back with enough money to buy a house. There were bears involved and I think when he came back he didn't like women....that's all I remember.
Definitely lots of money up there. Lots of crime too.
Hopefully he’ll be okay
Happy New Year brother
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
55 degrees today at lunch time. Beautiful day
Rain tonight and tomorrow
Caper
35F and some of this mess is melting...can't wait for it refreeze tonight. One of my neighbor's hanger roof is at risk of collapsing from the snow load. I just came back from delivering some 12' 6x6 to shore up the roof trusses. Hanger is 50 years old and it has antique airplanes and cars in there. Owner is in AZ where it's in the 70's...where I should be. I wonder how much they charge for tent and truck space?

• Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
35F and some of this mess is melting...can't wait for it refreeze tonight. One of my neighbor's hanger roof is at risk of collapsing from the snow load. I just came back from delivering some 12' 6x6 to shore up the roof trusses. Hanger is 50 years old and it has antique airplanes and cars in there. Owner is in AZ where it's in the 70's...where I should be. I wonder how much they charge for tent and truck space?
How much snow on the roof. I guess it’s not the snow, it’s the water and snow that makes it really heavy. Funny it didn’t slide off, if it’s metal. He needs to get home and blast a salamander.
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
College football playoffs tonight. Start at supper time here.
We’re a couple good games last night.
Caper

advertisement
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
How much snow on the roof. I guess it’s not the snow, it’s the water and snow that makes it really heavy. Funny it didn’t slide off, if it’s metal. He needs to get home and blast a salamander.
Caper
18"
Problem is it's a 4/12 roof and no heat inside and it's old rusty crap and not very slippery. He has a cherry original 36 Buick coupe and a Triumph Spitfire under that section of roof.

Mine is 6/12, slick as greased owl s*** and it gets heat from the shop.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
18"
Problem is it's a 4/12 roof and no heat inside and it's old rusty crap and not very slippery. He has a cherry original 36 Buick coupe and a Triumph Spitfire under that section of roof.

Mine is 6/12, slick as greased owl s*** and it gets heat from the shop.
That would be too bad to come down on those cars.
He’d better get his butt home
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Caper
Same to ya fellow and to all the loyal followers who worship at the house of Honda...at least the Pioneer wing.

There was a serious amount of full auto fire to be heard at Midnight and explosions that reminded me of a 60mm mortar. I quickly determined this was not an invasion at the Northern border. Isn't the 2nd amendment wonderful!! Now, if we would just stop the invasion on the Southern border...sounds like a great resolution...one we should keep.

• Haha
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Same to ya fellow and to all the loyal followers who worship at the house of Honda...at least the Pioneer wing.

There was a serious amount of full auto fire to be heard at Midnight and explosions that reminded me of a 60mm mortar. I quickly determined this was not an invasion at the Northern border. Isn't the 2nd amendment wonderful!! Now, if we would just stop the invasion on the Southern border...sounds like a great resolution...one we should keep.
I don’t know, we were out driving around my friends farm in southern Alberta and went down a road and there was a little sign
Welcome to the United States of America. Nobody for ten miles. I have a picture somewhere of me standing on the US side, without a passport. Haha
Caper

• Haha
advertisement