Weather Talk

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
The one I built had the double hooks and as soon as I started pulling the hooks grabed the log and raised it up in the air...no winch or power needed. I gave it to a fellow for a bushel of pears to can. CP was not happy...that's a lot of pears to can 12 at a time...then we ran out of lids in the middle of the batch and CP was not happy. They were good pears but I will not repeat that deal anytime soon.
Did you read about your guy. And his golf tournament. Haha
Caper
B5D8CFE5 AD4A 4CC5 A35E 45E930ACD036

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
You believe that liberal dribble? Trump did a good job in office, now he should go away and let someone else kick the poo out of the current people running our government.
I agree he did some good. But like you say, he should just go away. My friend in Alberta is American, and has always been a republican, and he did vote for him, but he’s saying the same thing now. We had a good talk this year when I was out.
I just thought it was funny he used a score nobody can say was true, and proclaimed himself the winner. My father in law is almost 90 and still plays golf, and it wouldn’t matter who you were, he’d tell him the rules.
Haha
Caper

• Haha
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
I agree he did some good. But like you say, he should just go away. My friend in Alberta is American, and has always been a republican, and he did vote for him, but he’s saying the same thing now. We had a good talk this year when I was out.
I just thought it was funny he used a score nobody can say was true, and proclaimed himself the winner. My father in law is almost 90 and still plays golf, and it wouldn’t matter who you were, he’d tell him the rules.
Haha
Caper
True or not we have bigger problems to solve than policing Trump's golf scores. Stopping the invasion in the South would be a good place to start.

Last time I was in Alberta all I saw was cows and pigs....oh, and some chickens. Does your friend have some cheap eggs?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
True or not we have bigger problems to solve than policing Trump's golf scores. Stopping the invasion in the South would be a good place to start.

Last time I was in Alberta all I saw was cows and pigs....oh, and some chickens. Does your friend have some cheap eggs?
No eggs,just cows. And lots of deer
I read yesterday we paid $93 million dollars last year to house illegals in hotels. Screw that. Keep them in the states
😂
Caper

• Haha
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Are you in The Great White North.
Holy crap. How much did you get.
😊
Caper
Just 10 inches. 4 to 6 after two days of melting still on the ground.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caper
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wow. You have had more in that one storm than we’ve had all winter.
Haha I expect we’ll catch up
Caper
Ya that dang Richard jinked me, think he's got Gypsy heritage and has a voodoo doll of me and sprinkles ground up ice cubes on it, I was ribbing him about selling snow plows and we've had four snow events now so far. HA!

• Haha
Reactions: Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ya that dang Richard jinked me, think he's got Gypsy heritage and has a voodoo doll of me and sprinkles ground up ice cubes on it, I was ribbing him about selling snow plows and we've had four snow events now so far. HA!
winter ain't over yet. Zero next week.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Caper and Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!