Weather Talk

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ha, same here. But I’m a lot farther north. That’s crazy.
It’s beautiful out.
I’d be happy if it stayed like this all winter.
Only another month
Haha
Caper
38 and snow headed for ZERO Saturday night then gradual warm. This just another case of cross border thermal attacks...we will survive to live a warmer day!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
38 and snow headed for ZERO Saturday night then gradual warm. This just another case of cross border thermal attacks...we will survive to live a warmer day!!!!
Your buddy wanted to build a wall along the border to keep the cold up north.Guess he should have
Haha
Caper

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
A picture from the camp this morning. There hasn’t been many years, if any, there’s been no snow at the camp this time of year. Usually about 7’ like you have.
Hard to believe. My neighbor bought a new $17,000 snowmobile. I told him that would assure no snow. There’s more on the ground in Arkansas than up here. Crazy
Caper
68A658B7 0593 49CC 96C0 D7323B46DC6B

• Wow
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Your buddy wanted to build a wall along the border to keep the cold up north.Guess he should have
Haha
Caper
I'd rather have it on the Southern border.

Snow stopped...just enough to make the ice really slippery...it's a conspiracy I tell you!!

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335 and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Maybe... we'll see. All those loose women worry me.
All down home country girls, that all know how to cook and clean. You won’t find better people. And yes if you come, let me know and we’ll meet for supper, or if I’m in CB you can stay at the camp on your way through.
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
All down home country girls, that all know how to cook and clean. You won’t find better people. And yes if you come, let me know and we’ll meet for supper, or if I’m in CB you can stay at the camp on your way through.
Caper
It's still on the list.

Last time I was in Gander it would have been Summer (maybe July) 1970 flying in a KC-97 Air Guard bird headed for McGuire AFB, NJ. We stopped in Gander for oil. Had lots of gas... 115/145 in the big tanks but those damn engines leaked and burned oil faster than gasoline. None in Gander so we waited for oil from FRG...camped out in the hanger with crickets and skeeters and rats of course. All the guys there were friendly and didn't do well at poker. We swapped money several times...never saw any women.

• Haha
Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
It's still on the list.

Last time I was in Gander it would have been Summer (maybe July) 1970 flying in a KC-97 Air Guard bird headed for McGuire AFB, NJ. We stopped in Gander for oil. Had lots of gas... 115/145 in the big tanks but those damn engines leaked and burned oil faster than gasoline. None in Gander so we waited for oil from FRG...camped out in the hanger with crickets and skeeters and rats of course. All the guys there were friendly and didn't do well at poker. We swapped money several times...never saw any women.
So it was like a flying Vega. I had an Astra. Mine was a 73. Same car. Fill it up with oil at a gas station and check the gas. 😊
Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!