L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Got to 9

Got to 95 today. A little windy. Not good for the firemen. New sirens going this afternoon. Going to start raining tomorrow afternoon and rain for 5 days. So should kick the crap out of the fires. Hopefully. The smell of smoke hangs in the air.
Caper
Hate to hear of the fires. We have them for 3 or 4 months in the summer and Fall usually set by humans but some are dry lightening. Maybe we need a Chinese balloon to watch out for them.

Had mussscles last night but not PEI quality. I put a bit too much garlic in with them but I ate 2 lbs anyway.

I'm still "toying" with a trip to visit the Nuffies but your current government scares me.

• Love
Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Hate to hear of the fires. We have them for 3 or 4 months in the summer and Fall usually set by humans but some are dry lightening. Maybe we need a Chinese balloon to watch out for them.

Had mussscles last night but not PEI quality. I put a bit too much garlic in with them but I ate 2 lbs anyway.

I'm still "toying" with a trip to visit the Nuffies but your current government scares me.
That idiot scares all of us.
I love mussels. No garlic., just some butter. Yum my wife would eat them with garlic. 😊
I remember working doing roofing at this temperature when I was younger. Now hard to go outside. Haha
Caper

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
That idiot scares all of us.
I love mussels. No garlic., just some butter. Yum my wife would eat them with garlic. 😊
I remember working doing roofing at this temperature when I was younger. Now hard to go outside. Haha
Caper
66F but the sun is very hot. I took my DRZ 400 to the post office and the sun was very hot. I have critical shortage of hair on my head...not sure how this happened but it seems to be intent on depopulating my head...perhaps I did something to deserve it but not sure what it could be.

Nap timeZZZZZZ

• Love
Reactions: SWB and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
66F but the sun is very hot. I took my DRZ 400 to the post office and the sun was very hot. I have critical shortage of hair on my head...not sure how this happened but it seems to be intent on depopulating my head...perhaps I did something to deserve it but not sure what it could be.

Nap timeZZZZZZ
That’s one thing I’m not short of is hair. I had a haircut today and she said that it was about 3 peoples hair. One older lady said she’s getting curls put in and I’m getting them all cut off. I said I’m 64 and she said she doesn’t know anyone with curls like that at 64, even with the grey. Hahaha
I said I don’t mind the grey.
😊
Caper

Reactions: SWB
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
That’s one thing I’m not short of is hair. I had a haircut today and she said that it was about 3 peoples hair. One older lady said she’s getting curls put in and I’m getting them all cut off. I said I’m 64 and she said she doesn’t know anyone with curls like that at 64, even with the grey. Hahaha
I said I don’t mind the grey.
😊
Caper
My color is OK...it's the quantity in issue. I had hair when I was 64...now not so much.

• Love
Reactions: SWB and Caper
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
We are headed to 92 tomorrow and 95 Wednesday then cold tries to push through state with chances of thunderstorms. Little cooler starting Friday for a couple days.

Reactions: Caper
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just had a Tstorm and both dogs were trying to get into my lap. Both are OK with gun fire but not with thunderboomers. 1/2" of rain and lots of wind...temps from 88F to 72F in a couple minutes...that's why the storm. Wish I could have dumped that rain on the fires up North. Just noticed the wind blew one of my archery targets and was blown across the yard...probably weighed 25 lbs.

Hope you folks are OK with the smoke. Washington and Californacate haven't causht fire yet so we're smokeless so far.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!