BOX1

Talon What sound system are you running?

Fusefinder

Aug 9, 2019
Germantown Ohio
Ownership

Talon X
I am looking to add a sound system to My Talon. In my previous ride, (570 RZR EPS 50" Trail) I had a Rockin Radio overhead unit with Bluetooth and SD card only ever really used SD. I don't need the world to hear me just some tunes while I ride, sweet and simple is always better!
Any opinions and experience with systems are welcome, Thanks!

Reactions: BWAF
box4

Vondy

Formerly JeepHD
Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

Talon X
I just run a soundbar. Sounds great to me and loud enough to give me a headache. Does lack the bass if that is what you want. I was able to mount high enough that it doesnt effect my rear view much.

Iphone 1178.JPG

004.JPG

Iphone 1185.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: CincyCuda68

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

Talon R
I ended up going with the factory Honda sound system. Paid $550.00 on eBay. It comes with all the cables needed for a factory fit and finish. The instructions suck but the product is typical Honda fit and finish. The sound will not bow you away but, I don't have a sound bar blocking my rear view and it sounds pretty good and works with the factory windshields.
NfbGYGqYSnaYH8iwSVejVQ.jpg
HDzS6hPQQhau9mcEtzcfrA.jpg
s56m4oC0RKKMTH+vwgIaBg.jpg
42bSJgDkS2CSRXEbLGNxhw.jpg

Reactions: CincyCuda68
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Dontat!