BOX1

Talon What you don't like about the Talon...

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Everyone saying “I can’t believe the didn’t build xxx for me”. It’s the first 2 models of the talon. I’m sure they will expand like every other model has. They picked the 2 most popular model to start with probably and get a foot hold in the market... they aren’t closing shop and stopping developing after this. Just like Polaris and everyone else keeps evolving Honda will also. It’s hard to go all over and read everyone arguing and fighting over a toy... if it’s not for you enjoy what you have or go get something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Everyone saying “I can’t believe the didn’t build xxx for me”. It’s the first 2 models of the talon. I’m sure they will expand like every other model has. They picked the 2 most popular model to start with probably and get a foot hold in the market... they aren’t closing shop and stopping developing after this. Just like Polaris and everyone else keeps evolving Honda will also. It’s hard to go all over and read everyone arguing and fighting over a toy... if it’s not for you enjoy what you have or go get something else.

Hey, stop making sense and being reasonable, this is a complaint thread after all;)

J

JTW

That is correct, big land owners such as CMP and AFM have made it very clear that they don't want anything larger than 60" wide on their property and smaller landowners are following suit. Part of the reason is so that larger off-road vehicles don't tear things up. It's a serious compromise that while not perfect has yielded great benefits with over 6000 miles of interconnected trails that lead into New Hampshire, Quebec and New Brunswick. Starting from Pittsfield, ME a person can ride all the way to Quebec and starting in Ellsworth, ME a person can ride all the way to New Brunswick. Maine has been recognized as the best interconnected trail system in the country. Yes, the big width machines have their place but to totally ignore the potential sales in 7 states on the east coast is a business decision that has me curious.

http://www.gpstrailmasters.com/content/goomap/atv-map_E.html
f*** those 7 communist states!

J

JTW

I do see the need tho. As there are trails restricted to 60. We ran into that in Utah few months back.
And I have been working on my atv trails at home for 65" hate to go back and push for 75" now.

Oh well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
50” in Utah.. we’d have made 60” work!!

Last edited by a moderator:
CTDpower

CTDpower

Jul 21, 2016
Gypsum, Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Exactly what I'm hoping. They put together what they think the two most popular models would be to get it out there. Now hopefully they will expand the line with a fee more choices in the years to come.

I'm 2 years out from buying anyway. I'm hoping they will make some awesome changes and work out all the kinks before then.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!