P1000 Wrathchild P1K5

Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Had a few things get off my plate and took advantage of a crappy rainy day to work on the P1k5. Highlifter installed without any issues. Getting the rear shocks disconnected and outside of the frame rail was a pain til I disconnected one side of the sway bar. Also got my new 28x10x14 roctane XDs mounted in STI HD 14x7. Have a few other things to do tomorrow. But was a solid start.

IMG 3883 IMG 3885

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Nice work! Looks BA

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks man! If I can get to it tomorrow, should have a fairly unique mod for everyone. I'm not much of a ride just to ride kinda person. My P1K5 is a tool, so my overall build style is what can get me there and home without alot of fuss.
Nothing wrong with wanting a rig that makes it home! Can't wait to see what you've got in the works

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks great.

Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Made a simple sand ladder storage solution. Not super easy to get them back on, but they're a very rarely used item that I don't have to get to very much. 4 carriage bolts through the roof, some washers and wing nuts and they're tucked out of the way.

IMG 3888 IMG 3890 IMG 3891 IMG 3892

Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Soft mid panel installed. Ran the soft back panel last year and absolutely hated it. Ended up being rolled up most of the time. This way I'll get the dust reduction while maintaining better acces to fishing/hunting/recovery gear. Hopefully I like this one, hard mid panel would be nice, but hard to stomach the cost.

IMG 3893

Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Took it out on a quick shakedown near the house. All the new stuff seems to be doing great! Def gonna have to drop the PSI in the roctanes. Much more stiff tire than the bighorns. Also have a slight brake issue. Hopefully just need to bleed them. Anyone else had their brakes act funny after sitting a while?

IMG 3899

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Took it out on a quick shakedown near the house. All the new stuff seems to be doing great! Def gonna have to drop the PSI in the roctanes. Much more stiff tire than the bighorns. Also have a slight brake issue. Hopefully just need to bleed them. Anyone else had their brakes act funny after sitting a while?

View attachment 42899
It's a good idea to bleed the brakes. I've seen many that mentioned this and mine were no different. It was on occasion they'd be soft

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!