Yamaha viking owner from ohio

aronsrb

aronsrb

May 15, 2014
ohio
Hi everyone, I am a yamaha viking owner but I do enjoy reading about other products. I did not join this forum to bash any product or put fuel on any fire, I read other product forums pretty often just to see what's out there and decided to join this one mostly bases on the (polaris recovery team) stickers TandT made. seems like people in this forum have a good sense of humor.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome aronsrb,
Super glad to have you. We are always looking for good members.
No major bashing here... We try to keep it all positive if we can. If we bash anything... Its more then likely our own machines.

Oh.. and the Polaris riders that ride in that group all have "Honda Recovery Stickers" lol. Makes for good times on the trial.

Hope to see you around more.
Thanks again.

aronsrb

aronsrb

May 15, 2014
ohio
I'm hoping I can get my hands on one of those stickers, I ride with a few polaris guys

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
Aronsrb, I sent you a PM. Thanks, TandT

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
What part of Ohio, As I'm from Ohio.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!