Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I may have to get one! I think it is a sweet little vehicle and it would compliment the P1000 nicely.

Sent from my iPhone 10s

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'm still not convinced that changes are coming for the 500 for 2017. I'd love to see them add the locker, but I just don't see Honda making changes so soon. It's not like Polaris where they have 7590 variations of RZR and RGR and half of them change or get discontinued every other year. That's just not Honda's MO. All that being said, let's hope I'll be eating my words in when they release the info.

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'm still not convinced that changes are coming for the 500 for 2017. I'd love to see them add the locker, but I just don't see Honda making changes so soon. It's not like Polaris where they have 7590 variations of RZR and RGR and half of them change or get discontinued every other year. That's just not Honda's MO. All that being said, let's hope I'll be eating my words in when they release the info.

I just found out (maybe it's old news) that Honda released the 2017 ATV lineup, but NOT the UTV lineup. According to HondaProKevin, Honda won't release that information until July. So we wait...

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I just found out (maybe it's old news) that Honda released the 2017 ATV lineup, but NOT the UTV lineup. According to HondaProKevin, Honda won't release that information until July. So we wait...
They work like the government
Then they will release photos....
& make you wait for the specs

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

2 hrs ago...I drove by.....Polaris of El paso. ..
they had a fenced area with more utv...atv
than I've ever seen.....all brand new...
....but to get aP500....you got to go on to
a waiting list.....ummmmmm

Last edited:
S

Sledge

All I know is I just gave a fat guy behind a desk 76 $100 bills for a 2016 the day before yesterday, and if the 2017 comes with 26" Bighorns, a glovebox, underseat and underhood storage, a front locker, and a cup holder that will take my Yeti coozie, I'm gonna be PISSED!
:mad::mad::mad:;)
Joe

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
All I know is I just gave a fat guy behind a desk 76 $100 bills for a 2016 the day before yesterday, and if the 2017 comes with 26" Bighorns, a glovebox, underseat and underhood storage, a front locker, and a cup holder that will take my Yeti coozie, I'm gonna be PISSED!
:mad::mad::mad:;)
Joe

If that happens....
the price will go up....
actually I believe you got
the best price on your
P500....that I've ever heard
of....mine was $8,499

advertisement
S

Stupidryan

Feb 1, 2016
Maryland
If that happens....
the price will go up....
actually I believe you got
the best price on your
P500....that I've ever heard
of....mine was $8,499
Yeah. 7600 sounds great. I went to a dealer yesterday and saw a new green 2015 and they wanted 8050 for it

S

Sledge

Yeah. 7600 sounds great. I went to a dealer yesterday and saw a new green 2015 and they wanted 8050 for it
Go online. I googled "Honda P500 for sale" and went to the sites which came up.

There were a few at $7299, but they were in Georgia, Alabama, and Michigan, as I recall. Some may have been 2015s.

Anyway, too far away.

There was one ad from Shawnee Powersports, in Shawnee OK for $7499. I called and got a real human salesman named Dennis. Good guy. Retired military, I'm guessing.

240 miles away. Doable.

I wanted a hard, real price. He said they needed $139 for something.

Paperwork, or additional profit, or transgender bathroom upgrades, or multicultural inclusiveness training, I don't recall. Didn't much care.

I just wanted a hard number.

And $500 non-refundable on my credit card to hold it. Done.

I insisted on an email that I only owed $7168 when I picked it up, had till the end of April, got it, and all went smoothly.

Met the owner, and he has a store in eastern Arkansas too. Nice guy.

Frankly, I've bought a lot of vehicles where I got home and realized I'd been played like a fish. I'm not real good at that stuff. I just want to get the hell out of there and go home, and that works to their advantage.

Not saying these guys don't do that, but they didn't do it to me.

Best price I got locally was full boat. And the salesmen were people you'd like to drown.

Rambling as usual, but if you want a good price, go online.

Joe

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Hey...
I got the green one
got to much into mine
to think about getting a
newer one

Reactions: trigger
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

There were a few at $7299, but they were in Georgia, Alabama, and Michigan, as I recall. Some may have been 2015s.

Anyway, too far away.

There was one ad from Shawnee Powersports, in Shawnee OK for $7499. I called and got a real human salesman named Dennis. Good guy. Retired military, I'm guessing.

240 miles away. Doable.

Paperwork, or additional profit, or transgender bathroom upgrades, or multicultural inclusiveness training, I don't recall. Didn't much care.

And $500 non-refundable on my credit card to hold it. Done.

I insisted on an email that I only owed $7168 when I picked it up, had till the end of April, got it, and all went smoothly.

Frankly, I've bought a lot of vehicles where I got home and realized I'd been played like a fish. I'm not real good at that stuff. I just want to get the hell out of there and go home, and that works to their advantage.

Best price I got locally was full boat. And the salesmen were people you'd like to drown.

Joe
Haha.....

S

Sledge

Anyway, too far away.

240 miles away. Doable.

I insisted on an email that I only owed $7168 when I picked it up, got it, and all went smoothly.

Joe
Haha.....
Haha.....

One more thing: in a solid month of searching, I found exactly ONE used P500 for sale.

Seemed weird to me until I got mine.

How could anyone let go of anything that is this much fun??!!

Joe

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

Anyway, too far away.

240 miles away. Doable.

I insisted on an email that I only owed $7168 when I picked it up, got it, and all went smoothly.

Joe

One more thing: in a solid month of searching, I found exactly ONE used P500 for sale.

Seemed weird to me until I got mine.

How could anyone let go of anything that is this much fun??!!

Joe

Probably getting the big "D"
Or in a financial bind
...would be my guess

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Sledge...
where about in Texas
are you located?

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are plenty of p500s here in Mississippi. I went to Brookhaven Honda yesterday and they had 3 for $7699 each. Got gear motor sports in ridgeland has several and they price match. Brookhaven also had about 10 p1000s out. They may have more of both in back...

Reactions: Jshell3
pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
I was just over $7300 on my new 15.. but of course the dealer stuck me with a $500 set up fee... and then they gave me $100 off the 3 year warranty! Not bad all things considered.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!