Indiana SxS

Indiana SxS

Jan 2, 2019
Madison Indiana
indianasxs.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I have included several pictures throughout the build. If you’re wanting even more pictures of each item during the build, click on my iCloud link under the item you’re wanting.

Enjoy,

Stock Images of my machine with measurements before touching
iCloud Photo Sharing

Tires - System 3 XTR370 32x10x15
iCloud Photo Sharing

Wheels - Tusk Uinta Beadlock Milled/Black
iCloud Photo Sharing

Wheel Spacers - SuperATV 1.5”
Lug Nuts – Tusk Spline

Windshield - Tusk Flip Up and Fold Down
iCloud Photo Sharing

Rear Windshield - Dirt Warrior Glass
iCloud Photo Sharing

Upper Doors - Honda OEM
iCloud Photo Sharing

Lower Doors - SuperATV clear
iCloud Photo Sharing

Bumper - Bosman Full
iCloud Photo Sharing

Winch – Warn Axion 4500
iCloud Photo Sharing

Tree Kickers - FFR Fab
iCloud Photo Sharing

Fenders - Mud Busters
iCloud Photo Sharing

Audio - SSV Honda Audio
iCloud Photo Sharing

Speakers - Rockford Fosgate

Harness - Pro Armor Harness
iCloud Photo Sharing

Heated Seats - Tusk
iCloud Photo Sharing

Center Bag - Honda OEM
iCloud Photo Sharing

Horn - Moto Air Horn
iCloud Photo Sharing

Fuse Panel - Blue Sea Marine
iCloud Photo Sharing

Relays – Bosch Type Waterproof Relays
iCloud Photo Sharing

Dash Plate – Full Spectrum Plasma
iCloud Photo Sharing

Fan – Custom Mounted in Seat Belt hole

Light Bar – Rigid Radiance 40”
iCloud Photo Sharing

Light Whips – 5150 3’ 187
iCloud Photo Sharing

Rock Lights – 5150 187 Synced /w whips
iCloud Photo Sharing

Communication – TYT TH-8600 FRS/GMRS
iCloud Photo Sharing

Comm Antenna – Browning
iCloud Photo Sharing

Storage – AJK Plate / Milwaukee Packout
iCloud Photo Sharing

GPS – Samsung /w Lifetime Trail Maps & Ram Mount Equip
iCloud Photo Sharing

Rear View Mirror – Chupacabra Super Deluxe 16”
iCloud Photo Sharing

Bed Extender - Dirt Road Fab W custom Rotopak mount on outside no spare tire mount
iCloud Photo Sharing

Pending
Shock Revalve & tender/main springs
Hillbilly Brake

1 TYT TH86001 TYT TH8600 22 Browning3 light bar 13 light bar 23 light bar 33 light bar 44 fan 14 fan 24 fan 35 Storage 15 Storage 26 Tree Kickers FFR 16 Tree Kickers FFR 26 Tree Kickers FFR 36 Tree Kickers FFR 46 Tree Kickers FFR 56 Tree Kickers FFR 66 Tree Kickers FFR 77 upper doors 17 upper doors 28 Bumper 19 tires and wheels 19 tires and wheels 210 plate11 GPS 111 GPS 211 GPS 312 windshield 113 DEI Heat Shield 113 DEI Heat Shield 213 DEI Heat Shield 414 mud buster 414 mud buster 515 harness 116 Elec 216 Elec 516 Elec 816 Elec 917 Whips 1

Last edited:
Indiana SxS

Indiana SxS

Jan 2, 2019
Madison Indiana
indianasxs.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Those tree kickers are are awesome!
Thanks they are FFR FABRICATIONS in McKee, KY. Made in America. I discovered Brandons business on a ride down that way in 2018. I had them on my last machine and let me tell you they are tough and don’t dent like the cheap ones you see around. I can honestly say as long as he is in business and making awesome designs it’s what I will be running. His design you lose no ground clearance. They actually protect your machine. Also you will be surprised to know they are affordable. The also will custom design for no extra charge, just send them your width of rear tires from outside to outside if your wider then stock and running bigger tires.

Reactions: BWAF and Remington
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks they are FFR FABRICATIONS in McKee, KY. Made in America. I discovered Brandons business on a ride down that way in 2018. I had them on my last machine and let me tell you they are tough and don’t dent like the cheap ones you see around. I can honestly say as long as he is in business and making awesome designs it’s what I will be running. They actually protect your machine. Also you will be surprised to know they are affordable. The aldo will custom design for no extra charge, just send them your width of rear tires from outside to outside if your wider then stock and running bigger tires.

That dude needs to advertise more, he does really nice work and more people need to hear about his company.

Last edited:
Reactions: BWAF
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Like your Pack outs and your GPS mount location. I have the same set up for my Pack outs.

Reactions: BWAF
Indiana SxS

Indiana SxS

Jan 2, 2019
Madison Indiana
indianasxs.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I updated my original post. The Dirt Road Fab Bed Extender I ordered 3 months ago came in and I updated the original post and moved it from pending to the build with iCloud links for several photos. I have never carried a spare tire and rim and dont plan on starting now. I had them add a spot in the rear outside center to put a Rotopak mount with a RotPak Gas can. So that will be added soon. Here are some pictures.

BedExt5 BedExt4 BedExt3 BedExt2 BedExt1

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!