Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@100 acre that’s not overlanding. It’s just setting up a base camp and exploring from there. While your adventures are great... and there is a lot of common area between what you do and overlanding in its purest form. Let’s try and keep it on track and not burry this thread in a bunch of crap. Not trying to be a dick... but I know how you get when it’s a subject of passion. You’re like a teenage boy sticking his peter in a warm spot for the first time. Spread that content out rather than blowing your load all at once!
 collidbooks covers 0isbn9780262529877type

See JTW this is the delimma of 20,000 s***posting, baiting, trolling others vs. only 500 genuine posts. Now you reap what you sow, don't get salty that (you think) someone does to you on one thread that you have done to literally hundreds, but really is on topic.

J

JTW

View attachment 177306

See JTW this is the delimma of 20,000 s***posting, baiting, trolling others vs. only 500 genuine posts. Now you reap what you sow, don't get salty that (you think) someone does to you on one thread that you have done to literally hundreds, but really is on topic.
So would that make you the pot or the kettle??
I really don’t give a f***.. But when more than a couple people message me about not wanting it to turn into another 100 acre picture thread or acid ramblings.. I’ll speak up for them. This is a content collecting space for things to come. I was trying to get discussion and less pictures while the topic was hot. A few occasional pics is fine but was trying to avoid pages of just picture content.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So would that make you the pot or the kettle??
I really don’t give a f***.. But when more than a couple people message me about not wanting it to turn into another 100 acre picture thread or acid ramblings.. I’ll speak up for them. This is a content collecting space for things to come. I was trying to get discussion and less pictures while the topic was hot. A few occasional pics is fine but was trying to avoid pages of just picture content.

I wonder how many messages the admins get when you show up to a thread? Is there freedom of speech and pictures here or not? Could you be more specific about what you'd like to be discussed so we dont get your precious thread off topic.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Me don't pay attention to JACKAL hes just the grumpy guy in the corner of the room yelling at anyone that comes near, as if he hasn't started as much s*** or added as much fuel to the fire in many arguments as the normal person he just can't remember it. I guess they started letting the residents have computers in the old folks home, good for them!

At least jtw takes credit for his bulls***. Jackal likes to be an asshole then act like he never did anything wrong. Then selectively edit posts so he looks like a saint.

J

JTW

I wonder how many messages the admins get when you show up to a thread? Is there freedom of speech and pictures here or not? Could you be more specific about what you'd like to be discussed so we dont get your precious thread off topic.
You’re a s*** stirring dick! Keep it up and I won’t let you ride with me at mulberry!

My goal here was to create some content we could sort thru and have a starting point for threads on an overland section for the site. A picture thread would be part of that but a picture thread slows discussion when it’s pages upon pages of pics. I’m looking for discussions and info to populate new threads. So all overland TALK is welcome... if you have pics to support your discussions, add them. But let’s not make it one personals personal photo album and drown all discussion.

And furthermore... There is an art to successful hijacking that just not everyone has! Leave it to the professionals!

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@JTW little info on Moab, do they have a ride out there? When is it usually? Do they have campground close to trailhead ? Any info on camp area or campground,,,, Thanks,,,,

J

JTW

@JTW little info on Moab, do they have a ride out there? When is it usually? Do they have campground close to trailhead ? Any info on camp area or campground,,,, Thanks,,,,
What do you mean “they”? We have been going in the fall. As for camping... there are literally 1000’s of places to camp... the difference being in what utilities you expect. There isn’t exactly a “trail head” as the riding is literally all around you, from canyons to mountains. There are several places to stay or camp... it just depends what you’re looking for

J

JTW

I would have a hard time taking a $60,000 to $80,000 rig like that down a off road trail, I could buy a lot of SXS's for that$$$$$o_O
I agree... but many of the places you’d take something like that aren’t the same as the places we go and visa-versa. However, it’s probably less expensive to go that route than the 50-80k truck pulling the 25k sxs in or on the trailer that’s $2500-75k depending on setups. In a lot of ways it makes sense.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree... but many of the places you’d take something like that aren’t the same as the places we go and visa-versa. However, it’s probably less expensive to go that route than the 50-80k truck pulling the 25k sxs in or on the trailer that’s $2500-75k depending on setups. In a lot of ways it makes sense.
Very true.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!