P1000 Cargo trailer size??

J

JTW

One thing I’ve noticed on some are the wrinkled looking sides... is it just colors and lighting at certain angles and they all do it or does it have to do with metal thickness?

ohiohunter

ohiohunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2016
Minerva Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One thing I’ve noticed on some are the wrinkled looking sides... is it just colors and lighting at certain angles and they all do it or does it have to do with metal thickness?
It's thin metal and they are riveted or screwed on. There are a few manufactures that don't use riveted or screwed on sides. But non around me or they where a bit to pricey for me. But they do look good. And mine doesn't look that bad. It's just a lot of reflection in the picture.

Reactions: JTW
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Plus always, always, always oversize the axles. You get bigger bearings that last longer. My 10K aluminum car hauler I had built with 6.2k axles. About 100k miles of towing and two serious incidents later and I am still running the original bearings from 2004.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Plus always, always, always oversize the axles. You get bigger bearings that last longer. My 10K aluminum car hauler I had built with 6.2k axles. About 100k miles of towing and two serious incidents later and I am still running the original bearings from 2004.

I have just started looking for a used 18 footer w/ 7 foot rear door, side door, tandem, brakes, be nice if I could find one with air conditioner/heater. All I want it for is just to get out of the rain and cold at night. Have any idea what a rig like that would cost?

Reactions: JTW and Ragnar406
J

JTW

I have just started looking for a used 18 footer w/ 7 foot rear door, side door, tandem, brakes, be nice if I could find one with air conditioner/heater. All I want it for is just to get out of the rain and cold at night. Have any idea what a rig like that would cost?
Lol.. That’s literally what this entire post is about

advertisement
J

JTW

Well... to be fair it’s what it’s supposed to be about. With this group we steer of topic quickly.

What’s are you talking about...
49F09329 43BC 4381 B821 C46CB779C30C

Reactions: Neohio and nbomar
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Well... to be fair it’s what it’s supposed to be about. With this group we steer of topic quickly.

Who us?!?

J

JTW

Another quote..

I’ll be deleting the ATP floor option as that’s not what I meant when I requested it. So that will cut another $700 off. Anything I’m missing or should adjust?

4CFE2ED5 898D 4B03 AECE E65E66361549 09BEB873 7353 4D63 B50F C9E0949E9A86 9DC1E4F5 D029 4641 8E22 8E3331A43757 B459DC0E 6CBA 4633 A029 DC942A169D6E

Reactions: Leatherneck
Leatherneck

Leatherneck

Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’d bet that would be as much as the two tone option..
Yes it will cost more than the 2 tone. But you can keep it the stock color for a while saving the 350$ to put towards that really awesome wrap. We use wraps on our race cars and sponsor tags and stuff like that are designed right into them.
You don't have to do total wraps on them sometimes just graphic packages that can be really cheap but will really pop!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!