CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Not using a cell phone for anything but emergencies, unlike everyone else who was born with the damn things, I was surprised to find a photo I managed to take in the I. D. Hoe Woods. Now that I know how it werks, I might use it more. 😊

Right in front of me is Wade and Michael in the narrowest SxS there and CP in front of him. Not sure how wide the Wolvie is, but I was the widest at 71" +/- sumtin. :cool:

Sorry there's only one. There were plenty of places on this ride that needed a quick pic, something the iPad didn't do well. 😢
20220703 174616 XL

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not using a cell phone for anything but emergencies, unlike everyone else who was born with the damn things, I was surprised to find a photo I managed to take in the I. D. Hoe Woods. Now that I know how it werks, I might use it more. 😊

Right in front of me is Wade and Michael in the narrowest SxS there and CP in front of him. Not sure how wide the Wolvie is, but I was the widest at 71" +/- sumtin. :cool:

Sorry there's only one. There were plenty of places on this ride that needed a quick pic, something the iPad didn't do well. 😢
View attachment 353457
That’s a great picture!
Ya Wolvie is nearly foot narrower.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
You are kinda brutal with phone off. Hell I had to drive all way into Airstrip that one day to make sure you made it into camp alive🤣
😊 Yeah, well, there's no signal there anyways. :p Lived without the damn things fer 70 years and lived.
ogy.gif
And I appreciated the company. 👍

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
😊 Yeah, well, there's no signal there anyways. :p Lived without the damn things fer 70 years and lived.
ogy.gif
And I appreciated the company. 👍
Wasn’t actually worried too much about you. Was nice having an excuse to go to the woods on a school night to have a beer with ya!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Quadboss - if you want wireless charging this is a good mount... $$ but you don't have to mess with plugging in a court

Designed for motorcycles i have had one on my ride for 2 years now - in all kinds of elements- however $$

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Quadboss - if you want wireless charging this is a good mount... $$ but you don't have to mess with plugging in a court

View attachment 353558

Designed for motorcycles i have had one on my ride for 2 years now - in all kinds of elements- however $$
That’s a good move. Been eye balling that for awhile. Ya it’s all kinda pricey but keeps your phone where it’s wanted at all times. Last weekend it kept my windshield from hitting my lap and barely angled the phone down. Ima fan!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!