Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Everything ordered for the old Talon, this doesn’t include the big list of parts that I ordered locally or eBay and Amazon. Probably getting close to a hundred parts altogether. Considering it still runs and drives I guess it’s a testament for Honda.
Them Idaho dirt roads are tough on equipment.
She’ll be better then ever shortly, rebuild #2 getting closer.

IMG 1348

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Everything ordered for the old Talon, this doesn’t include the big list of parts that I ordered locally or eBay and Amazon. Probably getting close to a hundred parts altogether. Considering it still runs and drives I guess it’s a testament for Honda.
Them Idaho dirt roads are tough on equipment.
She’ll be better then ever shortly, rebuild #2 getting closer.

View attachment 424928
Going to be busy getting ready for camping season!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Going to be busy getting ready for camping season!
Officially camping season started last weekend, it’s looking like next 5 in a row to start the year. We’ve already been camping 5 times this year and are shooting for 30 weekends.
Once all parts arrive for Talon t it’ll be one corner at a time during the week to make sure it’s drivable each weekend. Currently only have the two Talons going, the Pioneer and Wolvie are totally down. Have some parts for those coming also, that’ll be a minute.
Gotta keep busting out side work while working on machines during the week, going to be a f***ing long Spring.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Officially camping season started last weekend, it’s looking like next 5 in a row to start the year. We’ve already been camping 5 times this year and are shooting for 30 weekends.
Once all parts arrive for Talon t it’ll be one corner at a time during the week to make sure it’s drivable each weekend. Currently only have the two Talons going, the Pioneer and Wolvie are totally down. Have some parts for those coming also, that’ll be a minute.
Gotta keep busting out side work while working on machines during the week, going to be a f***ing long Spring.
Just can’t have nice things with a GPNWL driving them. 🤣

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
First world problems right therrr........love it! 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Fair enough lol. But they still need to get fixed, now the belt machine needs sold and the tree stomper has to be back going or else the new Talon plastics become trail debris again JAH’s

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well… I like the 4 seater but I don’t necessarily love it to be honest. She rides really nice and gets with it but it’s just not near as sporty, you never forget the sheer size. Two door feels like a go cart compared to a Jeep. Hating the big tires as well. This machine has lost what I love about the Talon. Even on the bigger trails around here it’s lost a little of the fun factor.
On the positive side the boost makes your right foot happy, does take some getting use to and where you use to just plant the throttle you definitely have to lift a lot now. No turbo lag it feels like all motor. Lotta power for the woods, low range is kinda scary lol. Didn’t like it at first but makes you respect the machine and have to drive it which I do like now. It’s fun, you don’t just hammer it anymore.
Gotta get it out in the open and the dunes and I’ll report back.

IMG 1420
IMG 1421
IMG 1422

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just coming into camp now from a 4 hr night ride gathering people up and headed back out. Awesome night with lots of shenanigans. Left the 4 door at camp and have been back in the two seat.
Really nice having group of all Hondas though, 6 of us currently, there just isn’t worry of making it back. Really good machines

IMG 1444
IMG 1445

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just coming into camp now from a 4 hr night ride gathering people up and headed back out. Awesome night with lots of shenanigans. Left the 4 door at camp and have been back in the two seat.
Really nice having group of all Hondas though, 6 of us currently, there just isn’t worry of making it back. Really good machines

View attachment 425345View attachment 425346
Looks like great time!! And good idea don't know if turbo and night would turn out well ;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well 4 hrs and two gallons of Purple Power later the 4-door is cleaned up. And I was trying to be easy on the machine. A lot of the flat color is scratched up so I’ll have to buff it up and touch up the machine now. Bought at a great price and wanted to see what it’d be like but after running it there wasn’t anyone in the group that thought it was a good idea around camp and my plan doing overland on occasion with the wite can be done in one of the others. Everyone liked the power but not so much the machine. So she’s not going back out on the trails, this was last time to clean it.
Thought this may be the case but I can’t pussyfoot a machine like that, I see another 2 door in our future, 4 door just doesn’t work for us unfortunately.

IMG 1459

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well 4 hrs and two gallons of Purple Power later the 4-door is cleaned up. And I was trying to be easy on the machine. A lot of the flat color is scratched up so I’ll have to buff it up and touch up the machine now. Bought at a great price and wanted to see what it’d be like but after running it there wasn’t anyone in the group that thought it was a good idea around camp and my plan doing overland on occasion with the with can be done in one of the others. Everyone liked the power but not so much the machine. So she’s not going back out on the trails, this was last time to clean it.
Thought this may be the case but I can’t pussyfoot a machine like that, I see another 2 door in our future, 4 door just doesn’t work for us unfortunately.

View attachment 425556
Sounds like someone is planning to flip a machine then.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Well 4 hrs and two gallons of Purple Power later the 4-door is cleaned up. And I was trying to be easy on the machine. A lot of the flat color is scratched up so I’ll have to buff it up and touch up the machine now. Bought at a great price and wanted to see what it’d be like but after running it there wasn’t anyone in the group that thought it was a good idea around camp and my plan doing overland on occasion with the wite can be done in one of the others. Everyone liked the power but not so much the machine. So she’s not going back out on the trails, this was last time to clean it.

View attachment 425556
Sucks to hear that CP, but like you said ultimately you know what works and what doesn't for y'all

So let me be the first to say dibs!!!..........🤔 I'll give ya $6,969.69 for that JAH. I'll even go pick it up myself........and I'll throw in a full tank of gas for the rest of your toys (NoMo!) 😉 👍

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I’m
Sucks to hear that CP, but like you said ultimately you know what works and what doesn't for y'all

So let me be the first to say dibs!!!..........🤔 I'll give ya $6,969.69 for that JAH. I'll even go pick it up myself........and I'll throw in a full tank of gas for the rest of your toys (NoMo!) 😉 👍
ya I was kinda hoping tbh, this was an opportunity to at least check it out. . Wife brought up valid point that we just wouldn’t be in the situation enough where we’d use it and it’d just get abused. I guess I just can’t have nice things lol. Think probably after the Wolverine goes away I might do another wrecked 2 door we’ll see
Btw I’d sell you the Yami for that, better then JAH😉

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m

ya I was kinda hoping tbh, this was an opportunity to at least check it out. . Wife brought up valid point that we just wouldn’t be in the situation enough where we’d use it and it’d just get abused. I guess I just can’t have nice things lol. Think probably after the Wolverine goes away I might do another wrecked 2 door we’ll see
Btw I’d sell you the Yami for that, better then JAH😉
Can I get the hood before you sell it ? 😂

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!